Is that you singing? I am VERY curious as to who your influences, its got such an "antique" feel to it. Reminded me of playing fallout (hahah)
Quote by zipmike
I sucked my grandma's dick for a dollar when I was 8.
Hey man!

Sounds pretty cool, reminds me a lot of some of System of a Down's more acoustic based stuff, also reminds me vocally.

Really like the simplicity running throughout I think it works for such a short track.

One piece of constructive criticism, the vocals are out of tune considerably in places, and it could be worth trying to tighten that up, it's very difficult to sing in that loose style without losing the strength in the notes you sing, so work on that a bit.

But yeh, all in all I enjoyed!
You beat me to it, i was just bout to say system of a down... >_<.
Quote by zipmike
Quote by Boomjosh
Sorry I forgot to ask, how old are grade 8-12's??
(I'm english ya see )

13-18
Quote by zipmike
Ahh right cheers, I think it could hold out quite well then. (very heavy subject though lol, suicide and genocide!) might not be too popular with the young'uns
Quote by Boomjosh
Hey man!

Sounds pretty cool, reminds me a lot of some of System of a Down's more acoustic based stuff, also reminds me vocally.

Really like the simplicity running throughout I think it works for such a short track.

One piece of constructive criticism, the vocals are out of tune considerably in places, and it could be worth trying to tighten that up, it's very difficult to sing in that loose style without losing the strength in the notes you sing, so work on that a bit.

But yeh, all in all I enjoyed!

Yea the whole thing was done in one take... and somewhat improvised :P I will deff fine tune it.
Yeh thought as much, a bit of the Matt Bellamy style falsetto towards the end too, nice touch.
Well good luck with it mate!
grrrr now i gotta write a song to get my self esteem back haha
Quote by zipmike