Hey Guys,

I know there's nothing much exciting about a low-budget guitar gear thread thread but I need some advice. I have 100$ to spend on some piece of guitar gear, im thinking a pedal.

I have a fender superchamp xd and the rest of my gear is in my sig.
Pretty happy with my tone for the amount i play, but i was just wondering what the MOST WORTHWHILE pedal would be to buy or any suggestions of which to check out...please

I play a variety of styles.
And I'm ordering online one way or another so please don't jsut recommend ging to try out pedals at my local guitar store.

Thanks! Cheers
GEAR

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Vintage Sunburst)
- Ibanez AS73 (Artcore - Piano Key Ivory)
- Fender Super Champ XD
- Behringer Hell Babe Wah Pedal
- Digitech Hot Head Distortion
- Digitech Bad Monkey OD
hmm those are pretty cool.

I'm looking for either a pedal that can offer me a different type of tone OR a pedal that you guys recommend that is totally worth getting.

Any more ideas?
GEAR

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Vintage Sunburst)
- Ibanez AS73 (Artcore - Piano Key Ivory)
- Fender Super Champ XD
- Behringer Hell Babe Wah Pedal
- Digitech Hot Head Distortion
- Digitech Bad Monkey OD
Sometimes the best thing to do with your money is to save and wait til something you want comes along, and you'll be able to afford it.

However I do not suffer from GAS.
lol.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Nameless742
Sometimes the best thing to do with your money is to save and wait til something you want comes along, and you'll be able to afford it.

However I do not suffer from GAS.
lol.

You sir, are lucky
What do you feel is missing from your tone?
When you say a different type tone what do you mean?
A better distortion, a different clean, an overdrive?
Last edited by darkwolf291 at Sep 26, 2010,
I just picked up a Boss Dr-5 from craigslist for $50 and it's one of the coolest things I've bought. I'm sure you could find one on ebay. It's a drum machine tailored for guitar. I also have a better model DR-770 but the DR-5 is so much cooler. You can plug your guitar into it then into the scxd.