The strap buttons and pickup height screws should match the screws on the bridge. Hell, for what it costs the inlays should match, too. But one can only expect so much taste/refinement from guitar designers, so for what it is it’s pretty sweet.
You did not get another one.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by thehikingdude
Nope.

How the hell can you afford all those, anyway?

But on-topic, I Love the way the maple on this one looks. The matching isn't perfect, but that's where the charm is.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I love the color and two-tone hardware on it. Hopefully it has the color wrapping around the "binding" prs normally do. I absolutely love the way mine looks with the color wrapping around the top.

Super nice guitar. Do want, haha
Epic win!

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Chad11491
I love the color and two-tone hardware on it. Hopefully it has the color wrapping around the "binding" prs normally do. I absolutely love the way mine looks with the color wrapping around the top.

Super nice guitar. Do want, haha

This one does have the wrap-around binding as shown in this shot.

Quote by thehikingdude
No. I do not own this guitar.

for once he's being polite and letting someone else in the world own have a chance to own it!

i am very jealous of your collection...
Love it. Would definitely like to have that guitar!
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
Quote by wryan89
for once he's being polite and letting someone else in the world own have a chance to own it!

i am very jealous of your collection...

Yet, he means.
i'm not sure if i like the pup covers being funked out like that. it's like a bike's exhaust after some time.

i can't tell if i love it or hate it really, the pup covers that is.

but you should buy that one right away, it matches your other ones better than that hideous blue jeans thing. sticks out like a sore thumb honestly.

Quote by necrosis1193
But on-topic, I Love the way the maple on this one looks. The matching isn't perfect, but that's where the charm is.

I'd say thats because of the carved top, its pretty much impossible to get an even bookmatch with quilt on a carved top.

It hawt.
Quote by gregs1020
i'm not sure if i like the pup covers being funked out like that. it's like a bike's exhaust after some time.

i can't tell if i love it or hate it really, the pup covers that is.

but you should buy that one right away, it matches your other ones better than that hideous blue jeans thing. sticks out like a sore thumb honestly.

Yeah, the pickup covers are different. That's for sure. Here's a close-up.

And that blue one I've got, nobody wants to see that thing. It IS hideous!
There's a hierarchy of flames/quilts to me: good, bad, and so-bad-it's-good. That one hollowbody you had/have is the last of those, but this one isn't crazy enough to be that but is crazy enough for me to just think it's tacky.

Those pickups covers, however are just fuckin' neat.
Quote by Flying Couch
There's a hierarchy of flames/quilts to me: good, bad, and so-bad-it's-good. That one hollowbody you had/have is the last of those, but this one isn't crazy enough to be that but is crazy enough for me to just think it's tacky.

Those pickups covers, however are just fuckin' neat.

Reminds me of Clint Eastwood. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. And yes, I still have the hollowbody.
I'm a bit surprised that some like the pup covers, but not the top. I figured it would have been just the opposite.
I really hate the way most PRS guitars look. They are just too exotic for my tastes.

I have a very unique burst CE-22 though. It's not like any other burst I've seen. Some of their other bursts, gold tops, and standards are alright as well. I just don't like the exotic ones like in OP.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
I think the top stands out too much. Expensive looking? Yes. Dream to play? Likely. My cup of tea? Nope.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.
no, don't post that blue jeans, these guys would convulse.

i think i like the covers the more i look at them, unique.
Pretty, but for the money I'd get something different myself.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by Mattyy1
What would you call that finish?

It's called Black Gold.

My dilemma is that it is so close to my 59/09 that it really doesn't make a lot of sense to double up on what I already have. I found this guitar before the PRS Experience (just this last weekend) so I hadn't yet seen their new models. To break away from what I already own I'm going to take a closer look at the new PRS JA-15. It got my attention the moment I saw it. Anyways, if anybody wants this 53/10 let me know and I will hook you up.
I really like that, although not too much a fan of the covers. If they were normal, that would be a sexy guitar.

By the way did I ever tell your PRS family shot is my homescreen on my computer?
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by Jyrgen
I think I like that.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'm not much for the kissmark tops. I like em flame rather than quilted.
PRS SE Custom 22 <3
Fender Stratocaster '57 RI
Fender Super Champ XD
Tanglewood TW115 CW
Quote by diceksox1809
By the way did I ever tell your PRS family shot is my homescreen on my computer?

That's way cool. Thanks!