I am saving for my Future NGD and i have narrowed my choices down to five guitars, I play mostly Rock and Blues and currently own an epiphone g400 custom SG, in your opinion what guitar would you choose?

1. Epiphone Lucille (B.B. King Signature Copy)

2. Epiphone Les Paul, Standard or plus top, Alpine white or trans blue

3 LTD ST203FR, Ages strat with HSS and Floyd Rose

4. Burny Les Paul with FR

5. Tuscany Les Paul WIth FR and sustainer

Any other suggestions would be welcome.
Gear:
Epiphone SG g400 Custom
Fender SuperChamp XD
Pod xt
Danelectro EQ
Boss BD-2

Wishlist
Epiphone Les Paul standard Translucent Blue
What bands do you like? What amp do you have?
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
What kind of amp do you have? if you have a bad amp i highly suggest getting a good amp. I agree with Lucille its just the best for Rock and Blues. I'm more of a solid body person than a semi hollow but i have to say it beats the rest by far
i second the lucille. the pickups are good, and they are great with the varitione.
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
the lucile is hands-down the best in the bunch with the epi les paul being the closest second. the overall quality is simply better

i would steer clear of the guitars with fr-style bridges as the most likely have FR-specials (or some other cheaper variety of the original design) and they just wont last
I Use a Fender SuperChamp xD and im highly Considering The Lucille Guitar.
Gear:
Epiphone SG g400 Custom
Fender SuperChamp XD
Pod xt
Danelectro EQ
Boss BD-2

Wishlist
Epiphone Les Paul standard Translucent Blue