One of my friends says that one of his friends has a "really nice guitar". So I asked him what kind of guitar he has so he tells me "an Ibanez RGB". So I look it up on guitar center, nothing. I look it up on google, nothing. I look it up on youtube, nothing.
So I've come here to ask anyone if they have ever heard of this guitar. I do know that my friend could have misheard his friend when he told him what guitar he has so I'll ask him again after this.
Just remember, we all used to be the kid who tried to play metal with a stratocaster and a line 6 spider amp.
In typical Ibanez Fashion usually a number follows the RG. The only letter series I can think of off the top of my head is the "S" series. You could always look at the headstock of the guitar and find the model number.
noo theres the rgd the rgt the rgr but never have i heard of rgb
Ibanez rg770
Washburn x50proq
Ibanez rg7621
peavey 6505 plus combo
Boss Ge 7
vox satchurator
Cae mc404 wah
heres his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HCO282 not sure if that guitar is the same one my friend was talking about.
Just remember, we all used to be the kid who tried to play metal with a stratocaster and a line 6 spider amp.
Could be an RG220B and he's simply leaving out the numbers....The RG220B is a budget guitar with a horrible licensed floyd (not even Ibanez branded). The neck and body are fine so it's a good mod platform.
There are no Ibanez RGB should be RGR....... I do have RGR08 LTD only 8 in Australia.
Attachments:
rgb08 LTD.JPG
Last edited by rawry57 at Aug 25, 2013,