Ah, the daily mail, where would we be without your proffessional journalistic inquiring.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
yea its true, i know because im an alien
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Kensai
Ah, the daily mail, where would we be without your proffessional journalistic inquiring.

I read it online specifically for the comments section at the bottom. Fantastic source of comedy.
Quote by JackalUK
I read it online specifically for the comments section at the bottom. Fantastic source of comedy.

I believe that these sitings are of satan and set up to make us believe there is really no GOD but that we are just transplants from somewhere. Doesn't the Bible say that satan is the prince of this world and that he can appear in ANY form he wants? Doesn't the Bible also say that in the end days the elite will be greatly deceived? Wake up! Don't fall for satans lies and deceptions.

- Ron B, Missouri, USA, 27/9/2010 00:55

Yeah you're right
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Yeah you're right

Wake up! Satan commands it!
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Kensai
Yeah you're right

hes laughing at the truth

Kensai is another form of satan, do not listen to him!
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I believe that these sitings are of satan and set up to make us believe there is really no GOD but that we are just transplants from somewhere. Doesn't the Bible say that satan is the prince of this world and that he can appear in ANY form he wants? Doesn't the Bible also say that in the end days the elite will be greatly deceived? Wake up! Don't fall for satans lies and deceptions.

Lulz Ensued.

But I fail to understand how aliens can lead to this guy thinking that they are satan?
Last edited by AJSaw at Sep 26, 2010,
Quote by AJSaw
Lulz Ensued.

But I fail to understand how aliens can lead to this guy thinking that they are satan?

stupidity is an amazing thing huh?
I lol'd.
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
What is this
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Explains Jersey Shore. The offensive ha begun!
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
"Mike, who says space travel at a rate exceeding the speed of light does not exist and probably never will? Since when were you appointed a spokesman for advanced civilisations on other planets?!!!"

Yeah Mike, who the **** do you think you are?

More:
"I saw what i thought was a UFO 2 years ago while waiting for the shop to open so i could buy my lottery tickets. Nobody else saw it and i have'nt told anybody for fear of being ridiculed. Since then i have been unable to maintain an erection,"
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Last edited by sneyob at Sep 26, 2010,

well sure, people that read the article are going to intentionally leave comments , that will make people laugh or roll their eyes or what ever, but i would rather hear what you guys think about the subject of the article, rather than some cocksuckers comment.
Journalists need to stop hanging out on Youtube.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S