ALRIGHT, SORRY FOR THE DELAY, I'M A VERY LAZY AND INCONSIDERATE PERSON!

Without further ado, I would like to announce the winrars of Calling All of the Pit's Guitar Players Version 8.

EASY TIER:
HeavyReverb
INTERMEDIATE TIER: thenextkirk92
ADVANCED TIER: Random3

Voting Topics:

Easy: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1362131&highlight=calling+all+of+the+pit

Intermediate: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1362133&highlight=calling+all+of+the+pit

Advanced: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1362439&highlight=calling+all+of+the+pit

WOOHOO!!!!@@@!!##

Thanks to everyone who has stuck with this. People seem to be losing interest in these comps

Anyways, in Geanes's absence, I am looking for someone who is willing to join the management roster and host next month's competition. Preferably someone who has been in the competition before, and knows how it works.

Congrats to the winners, better luck next time to the ones who did not win. All the covers were great. Good job guys.
Congrats, guys.

And fuck you to whoever gave my youtube video a thumbs down.

Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by thenextkirk92
I'd be willing to take over.

Great

I'll mod you in the group (presuming you're in it), so people will know you have permission to host it, and you can direct them to this thread if they question that too.
Quote by hootie37
Hasn't Random3 won like every one of these??

Quite a few. I'm sure if more people got into this and entered, that might change though.
Tone contest....

Please?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Tone contest....

Please?

Having good tone contributes to number of votes. Why don't you just enter next month's?
Quote by UntilISleep
Having good tone contributes to number of votes. Why don't you just enter next month's?

Because I like my tone way more than I like my playing. That and I don't have enough time to learn an entire song. But I suppose I'll give it a shot if you don't mind me playing a song I already know.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Because I like my tone way more than I like my playing. That and I don't have enough time to learn an entire song. But I suppose I'll give it a shot if you don't mind me playing a song I already know.

But that defeats the whole purpose of the contest.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
I've won 3, but two of those were 1v1s, this is the first month I've won where there has been more than one other sub, and to be honest I shouldn't have beaten Kush...

So yeah if more people get involved then I somewhat doubt I'll keep winning them, I am nowhere near the best player on the site.
Damn, I would really love to participate in a guitar competition, I haven't been able for a long time due to inactivity so I kind of drifted of to oblivion in these forums.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Next month will be my 3rd win in a row if I can find time to enter.
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Quote by HeavyReverb
Next month will be my 3rd win in a row if I can find time to enter.

Guess I'll be joining too, I like competition
Quote by thenextkirk92
But that defeats the whole purpose of the contest.

I guess I just have to suck it up then.

Quote by Necrolust
Guess I'll be joining too, I like competition

We should both do Savatage songs. It'll be cool.

I call All That I Bleed.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by itchy guitar
I guess I just have to suck it up then.

We should both do Savatage songs. It'll be cool.

I call All That I Bleed.

I can do the piano track on that :P But I'd rather do Temptation Revelation or Summer's Rain (my favorite Criss Solos)
Quote by Necrolust
I can do the piano track on that :P But I'd rather do Temptation Revelation or Summer's Rain (my favorite Criss Solos)

I ****ing love that solo. I thought about Summer's Rain, but transposing the piano track on All That I Bleed to guitar might be cool.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by itchy guitar
I ****ing love that solo. I thought about Summer's Rain, but transposing the piano track on All That I Bleed to guitar might be cool.

I actually know 95% of all Savatage solos, be it Caffery or Oliva but yeah :P Any track would be awesome to do