http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZb4AnCQ1f0

Trying to learn this really bad...but for some reason the ambience of this song is really really f#(%ing me up (puts my brain to sleep, everything blends together, can only hear melody, etc), I think it's in Gm Aeolian but I hear some D chords too near the bridge near the end...idk

My musical theory is really bad, so anything you can do to piece this together for me will help.

Note: I will be calculating and adding the PayPal fee to the 20.00 so it cancels out.

*****I know my word doesn't mean much, but I have contacts on TheGearPage, and what.CD and I have posted this same thing there. I am honest, and I will pay. Regardless of my post count. I am a man of my word. If I get a decent amount of chords/tab from someone, I will pay them****
Quote by wildshoez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZb4AnCQ1f0

Trying to learn this really bad...but for some reason the ambience of this song is really really f#(%ing me up (puts my brain to sleep, everything blends together, can only hear melody, etc), I think it's in Gm Aeolian but I hear some D chords too near the bridge near the end...idk

My musical theory is really bad, so anything you can do to piece this together for me will help.

Note: I will be calculating and adding the PayPal fee to the 20.00 so it cancels out.

*****I know my word doesn't mean much, but I have contacts on TheGearPage, and what.CD and I have posted this same thing there. I am honest, and I will pay. Regardless of my post count. I am a man of my word. If I get a decent amount of chords/tab from someone, I will pay them****

Its an 8 minute song...
Quote by Sean0913
Its an 8 minute song...

I'm not asking for a note - for note transcription, I don't even think there's enough guitar to justify one...

I just want some chords to get me started and anything else that will help me see the song as a whole
Quote by wildshoez
I'm not asking for a note - for note transcription, I don't even think there's enough guitar to justify one...

I just want some chords to get me started and anything else that will help me see the song as a whole

I can definitely help you then. Let me see what I can work out. Do you have a line on an MP3 of this?

Best,

Sean