That's pretty heavy. Drums are a bit over powering but.
The drums are a drum machine i'm guessing? Cause i've been having so much trouble getting a kick drum to sound decent.

Toodles!
- Ibanez S470 (2004)
- late 70's vintage Fender Stratocaster (USA)
- VOX VT100 Amp
- Digitech Whammy Pedal
- Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
- Visual Sound Volume Pedal
- MXR Micro Amp
oh, wat did u record with and shit?
- Ibanez S470 (2004)
- late 70's vintage Fender Stratocaster (USA)
- VOX VT100 Amp
- Digitech Whammy Pedal
- Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
- Visual Sound Volume Pedal
- MXR Micro Amp
yup...i don't even own a mic xD

uhm...guitar into line in on pc tx30 amp or something like that and ampegsvx bass
What did you use for drums? I've been looking for a good program to do drum tracks, because programming drum tracks in Garage Band takes FOREVER. Good guitar tracks too, very heavy; I'm really curious about those drums though lol.
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
holy shit this is amazing.

practically orgasmic.

edit: lmao thats a badass title
Cool riffs. Try searching out some tutorials on mixing if you ever get the chance. There is a lot you can do to make DI guitar sound really sick. There are some really inconsistent levels throughout the piece (most notably the bass breaks and all the lead guitar parts). For the recording really to gel as a song you need to compress everything to a smaller dynamic range. Don't brick wall it like a Kanye song, but definitely reduce the jarring volume differences. The riffs are great. Cool harmonized ideas for the majority of them, and the solo shreds. Nice!
Quote by Windwaker
Cool riffs. Try searching out some tutorials on mixing if you ever get the chance. There is a lot you can do to make DI guitar sound really sick. There are some really inconsistent levels throughout the piece (most notably the bass breaks and all the lead guitar parts). For the recording really to gel as a song you need to compress everything to a smaller dynamic range. Don't brick wall it like a Kanye song, but definitely reduce the jarring volume differences. The riffs are great. Cool harmonized ideas for the majority of them, and the solo shreds. Nice!

Stuff to DI guitar tracks? Like What? ... Limiter then?
thanks
Good stuff. Drums are nicely written, but the mixing is not that good. As mentioned the drums are overpowering and huge. It gets hard to hear the riffs. The fill at 1:13 is way too loud, and it would need some reverb/echo. The solo is cool. Sounds like Slipknot, especially the tone. A little sloppy and it doesn't really give me anything. Uninteresting. 1:04 was awesome! Great riff which has a nice drive.

This song could be a really good thrash metal piece. Generic but still thrashy! Good job. (:

C4C, please? ^^

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1364677
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Cool, i was going for something generic...
hahah it's hard to play with a coin