Page 1 of 3
We have a guy that goes around on a Bike with sacks, collecting Grass.

Thats about it... lol.

Your turn.
RIP Tom Searle.
We have a lagoon that stinks like wet shit. The smell hits you as soon as you enter the city. "The Gateway to Clean and Fresh Air" was actually painted over because of it on the city sign.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
We have a guy who passes out free scarves shirtless and asks you to dance with him. no music
Quote by Gugnums
We have a guy who passes out free scarves shirtless and asks you to dance with him. no music

I know that guy! I met him at Bumbershoot one year, haha.
We*have*a*black*man*on*a*motorcycle*named*Bear.*(Kadoka,*SD)
Peepee on yo tittays
****ing hippies and your scarves.

We have the red river, people go to it and catch nasty fish that they want to throw back after hitting it.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Nothing really that famous.

Joel Vietch from rathergood.com used a couple pictures from parks in my town in his Looking for my Leopard video. It's really strange since he is from Europe and my town has about 5000 people in it, and is in Kansas. Not sure where he got the pics or how he heard of my town.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Randy Johnson is from here and went to school at the local public highschool...

We have a lightbulb that's been on for over 100 years...

Weeeeee.... Have a shitload of great wineries? I don't know...

Edit: Oh yeah, and we're home to an FFRDC funded primarily by the Department of Energy...

Here's my city's wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livermore,_California

Edit2: Oh wow, and we're the 3rd wealthiest midsized city in the nation. Awesome. Did not know that...
Last edited by halo43 at Sep 27, 2010,
jannick gers is from my town?
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
Napoleon moved nearby when he was exiled...
oh yeah and its shit
Fender Custom Shop Designed 50's Classic Player Strat
Orange Micro Terror
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
We have the parking meter bikini chicks

fvck you.....

do hills and windmills count cause thats about it
We have a guy who randomly stands on the side of one of our busiest streets saluting a flag no matter how hot it gets (summers have gotten as bad as 115 - 120 degrees in the past).
TALK TO GOD HERE --->

ME:
So you're gonna end the world soon?
GOD:
Interesting deduction. That was my original intention.
ME:
Well don't.
GOD:
Well that's okay. OK I will not.

Earth's fate saved in sig = EPIC WIN!!!
We have a homeless guy everyone calls Tarzan. He wears a pair of shorts and a pair of shoes, and carries everything he owns in a sack. He walks/runs from Gordonvale (a suburb on the edge of town) into the city everyday: this trip is about 30kms (one way).

The interesting part is people say that he's the son of an exiled princess, and he is/was compeletly loaded: he's homeless by choice, prefering to live a simple life with nature. Whether or not this is true is anyone's guess, but that's the legend. I found this article on him (if anyone is interested, not likely), but I don't know how true it is.

Eccentric lived a life like Tarzan by Brendan OMalley From:The Courier-Mail August 24, 2009
THE farther north you travel in Australia, the more colourful the characters become. And if you travelled very far north in Queensland any time in the past half a century, there was a chance of encountering a man who put Crocodile Dundee to shame.

Michael Fomenko, aka "Tarzan", was the most famous eccentric in an area that included a bloke who paraded around Cape Tribulation's rainforest in a ballgown. The son of an exiled Russian princess and a prominent Sydney professor, Fomenko was a star athlete and the product of an elite Sydney private school. He seemed to have it all until he turned his back on civilisation after leaving school and began the first of his long wanderings.

From the early '50s onwards he roamed Cape York, using only a rifle and his wits to live off the land. In his younger days he took to wearing no more than a loincloth and was burnt almost black by the tropical sun. The most controversial and sad episode in his lonely life came in 1964 when he was arrested and sent to Brisbane by train under police guard. While ostensibly taken from the wilderness for stealing and behaving in an indecent manner, he was in reality taken into custody because nobody could believe a sane man would choose to live such a life. That was despite his father describing him as an "incurably romantic present-day Ulysses". "Michael is no sinister figure or madman. He has merely taken a schoolboy dream and had the courage and conviction to make it reality," he said in a 1959 interview. "What he is doing is what many would like to do but few dare."

There was a large media contingent waiting at Mayne railway station in May, 1964, when Fomenko was ushered from the goods train. He was transferred to a police paddy wagon for the drive to an Ipswich mental hospital. Society could not keep him caged for long, though. He headed north again and in 1959 made headlines by sailing a dugout canoe made from a giant red cedar log to Papua New Guinea.

In more recent times he has been a familiar sight to far north motorists after taking to running between Cairns and Gordonvale - every day. He was still living there in 2006, the last time he made headlines.

EDIT: And here is a pic of him that I found on a fanpage someone made for him on Facebook.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Sep 27, 2010,

Hash Bash here in Ann Arbor, MI.

I guess we're famous for having lax weed laws and being baked all the time. Could be worse.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
We have the Alamo, the Riverwalk, Missions and what's left of the Hemisfair. Nothing but tourist traps.

The real interesting stuff is the ghost road and the donkey lady. There's probably more but I don't remember.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Fenway Park right up the street.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
When I lived in Mascot (where I grew up) we had a old dude who would go around the shops yelling to people 'australia sux!' and 'mascot sux'.. he'd also sometimes tell non-white people (such as myself) to go back where we came from. Other times when he had nice days, he'd be all cheerful. He actually wasn't a hobo, just a bit loosely screwed in. He was voted as #1 Hobo in Sydney area by a radio station (Nova 96.9). People call him "Crazy John".

Oh and where I live now, the high school here is where ex-prime minister John Howard went to school. Not like thats any ammusing.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Feathered hat guy

Vagabond Midget

Lots of hookers

Papa Cheney's
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
The Acropolis I guess.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
The two big things here are:

-the woman who killed her preacher husband in cold blood and did no prison time. Even got her two kids back.

-the drag-racing incident which killed several people, including two of my friends.

Happy little southern town, yeah?
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Sep 27, 2010,
Thomas Paine and Dad's Army all up in this bitch
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Minkaro
Charles Darwin

holy shit dude, you aren't to far from me lol
Quote by barden1069

Hash Bash here in Ann Arbor, MI.

I guess we're famous for having lax weed laws and being baked all the time. Could be worse.

Lots of sunglasses
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
We've got the Levi Coffin house. It's where he lived and helped and hid slaves. Pretty interesting.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Highest unsolved murder rate in the country I think.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by BenRaah
bah, stonehenge isn't IN salisbury

Psh, it practically is, you get the bus for the stonehenge tour in Salisbury!
Page 1 of 3