Page 1 of 2
What do you guys think of the southern cross tattoo?
Quote by sketchy z
Ya, and get them damn kid's with the skateboards off the sidewalks! derp derp deerp

My gear

-Epiphone explorer (FR trem)
-crybaby 535Q
-Peavy Vypyr
I bet Trent from Punchy has one of those, right under that dirty ****ing mullet of his.
Yeah, it's pretty meh. Would you get the US flag inked on you? Probably not, because it's a pretty gay idea.
Just sayin'.
Its usually put on by people who have no idea what its about.

But everyone is entitled to mutilate their body how they please
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
People who have them look like massive tools. Usually seen on dickheads wearing thongs (the footwear), fluoro boardies and no shirt at shopping centers. Also, people who like the usual bullshit music at Big Day Out and Splendor in the Grass and wear Australian flags as capes

In other words, I wouldn't want to know anyone who had one
I associate them with goon and the phrase "fackin' oath cant".
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
I associate them with goon and the phrase "fackin' oath cant".

It is true though.
Quote by HuhConfused
People who have them look like massive tools. Usually seen on dickheads wearing thongs (the footwear), fluoro boardies and no shirt at shopping centers. Also, people who like the usual bullshit music at Big Day Out and Splendor in the Grass and wear Australian flags as capes

/thread

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
It looks awesome on your mothers ass.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by HuhConfused

Couldn't have said it better myself
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
I know a guy that got one with 'Aussie Pride' below it. I tried to tell him it was a really bad idea
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
It's too overused and I think it looks bogan and stupid.
I usually lose respect for people who get them
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
I knew a guy who had one of those tattoos. A cool bogan but a bogan all the same
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by HuhConfused

isn't that every Australian?
Quote by HuhConfused

There isn't anything wrong with the music at BDO and SITG, just the bogans who drape themselves in the flag think they are top shit cause the have no top on.
Quote by CreepingDeath13

Feck off kent!
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by CreepingDeath13

Aren't your sheep getting lonely?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
ITT: Everything I would have liked to have said.

HOWEVER If you do get one, you'll instantly be hard enough to knock the living shite out of anyone who tells you it's a bad idea. Because you'll look like :

Wow, I can't believe there's a site for mullet junkies....what is wrong with this world?
I think they would be okay if every second mullet wearing bogan didn't have one.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Quote by Alter-Bridge
Aren't your sheep getting lonely?

It's not quite late enough yet. You're country is run out of a kitchen.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Quote by twinrecoil
What do you guys think of the southern cross tattoo?

Great if you want to show the world you're a pretentious twat.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood

the accent shows that already
Are you saying Australians are pretentious? Or that bogans are? Neither is true.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
Quote by CreepingDeath13
the accent shows that already

Oh the irony

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

IF I CATCH YOU OR ANYONE WITH A SOUTHERN CROSS TATTOO YOU ARE OPENLY STATING THAT I CAN PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE.

I spent my weekend drunk, outside Gisbourne, chasing sheep and roos on a dirt bike, and I still think a southern cross tat is fukkin bogan/shit/gay.
Shadilay.
It seems that everyone has based their beliefs on the fact that everyone who has one is a bogan/redneck/whatever.
Quote by sketchy z
Ya, and get them damn kid's with the skateboards off the sidewalks! derp derp deerp

My gear

-Epiphone explorer (FR trem)
-crybaby 535Q
-Peavy Vypyr
Used to be alright, but it's pretty much become the calling card of every wannabe patriotic-bogan.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
I think they look crap. I have even seen a few girls with it around here. Plenty of cars with it on the rear window aswell. I live in Western Sydney so it is out of control around here. Also the amount of guys who have one or both arms totally covered in tattoos has increased in the last couple of years to the point where it seems every second guy has it. I have a couple of tatts on my back and arms, but I really dislike the southern cross ones. The VB Tatt sounds cool though lol.
hahahahh when Maca says something is bogan then it bloody ****in is!

yep, we're quite the VB mascots. Maybe VB will endorse the band one day haha. This is from our HQ

Shadilay.
Quote by dann_blood

Are you aware of the meaning of the word 'pretentious?'
Tooo farkin right!! I love VB. I went to Melbourne the other week and asked for a VB at the bar. The girl told me I was the first person to ask for VB that day. She then told me everyone drinks Carlton Draught. I thought WTF??
Page 1 of 2