since i will need this for recording, i am thinking of buying it.

but i need to know, can i plug my guitar in and my amp at the same time? so i can hear what i play or will i have to plug it into my pc?

is the software easy to use?

how much is the delay?

greetings, mitchell
Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Amp: Studio 10S (crappy 10w)
I got that interface.
Firstly you need a pair of headphones plugged in to hear what you are playing. You just connect the interface to your pc and then run your guitar straight into the interface.
There is zero delay and the software is very easy to use and has a lot of cool presets and amp models. Then you can use your favorite recording software or the one which is bundled with the interface.
I think it's great.
Alright people, Move along - there is nothing to see.
"Or so you think..."
Quote by Fender Dane.
I got that interface.
Firstly you need a pair of headphones plugged in to hear what you are playing. You just connect the interface to your pc and then run your guitar straight into the interface.
There is zero delay and the software is very easy to use and has a lot of cool presets and amp models. Then you can use your favorite recording software or the one which is bundled with the interface.
I think it's great.

Thanks, i have skullcandy headphones so that will be awesome.
does it also have a tuner?
and does it also have effects that you see on pedals( distortion, wah-wah etc.)?
Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Amp: Studio 10S (crappy 10w)
You can see all the different amps, cabs, and effects that come with the studio gx at http://line6.com/podstudiogx/podfarm.html, and yes, there's a tuner.

The gx is completely reliant on being plugged into your PC to work, all the processing to your direct input is done on your PC, the hardware is just an interface that allows you to send your signal to the software via USB.
Let's party.
Quote by MitchellEPI
Thanks, i have skullcandy headphones so that will be awesome.

Very coloured headphones, i hope you arn't mixing on those
I loved my GX. Eventually you will want something better for virtual amps than POD Farm, and you will want to upgrade. The GX is perfect for tracking guitars, it's just a little USB DI box really.
In the GX, when running POD Farm, you can record the POD Farm output or you can record the dry signal, which I really liked for reamping or whatnot.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Quote by Truespin
you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.

Worked for Malmsteen.