Hello fellow UG members!

First of all, I hope this is the right section, I'm new here and this was the closest section I could find related to my problem.

Anyways, the problem is; I have a Line 6 UX1 Audio interface which works fine with Podfarm; The sound comes out of the speakers no dramas, but I've currently been experimenting with the Guitar Rig 4 demo, and I just can't get any sound to come out of the speakers. I can only get sound to come out from the actual audio interface Output when using headphones (Or any other sound device). This is a problem because

A) The audio that comes out the headphones are shit.

B) I would have to re-arrange my whole computer in order to just plug my speakers into the UX1 output, and I can't be ****ed doing that.

tl;dr

How do I get the proccesed signal to come out of my speakers which are plugged into my computer using Guitar Rig 4?

Just one more thing. My soundcard has Realtek HD drivers and some shit like that.

Hope that made sense. Thanks for reading!
You need to connect the UX1 directly to your speakers. It's the only way.
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC