Hey i basically have £150-180 to spend on absolutely anything from http://www.pmtonline.co.uk/pmtonline/ there btw it does have to come from there it's a biatch but what can you do

all my gear is in my sig except for my harley benton v30 2x12 cab thats coming soon
i play metalcore/posthardcore stuff www.myspace.com/oceansatealaska check there if you need some kind of a reference
the thing i knw i need for certain is an NS-2 but they have one for £45 so that basically means i have £100-120 to spend on other stuff
Now i was thinking eitherr a ts9/ts7 depending on what i can get my hands on
or a new bridge pickup for my sg or ibanez they have some dimarzio stuff but im not too sure about whats good or not
or just getting an SM57 for recording
any other suggestions would be appreciated though
Amps:
Orange Rocker 30
Marshall JCM 800 1960 4x12
Guitars:
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400
Pedals:
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Behringer TU-300

www.myspace.com/oceansatealaska
Personally, I would get some modulation effect, or delay. You already have the overdrive and EQ, time to get something wacky.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
I say awesome pickup, maybe a Barenuckle? I'm not sure what's best for what you play, but the SG could probably use an upgrade. If not I say get a TS-9 then mod it to make it sound extra sexy.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

delay is a possibility but i don't really use many effects
i'm leaning towards a pickup change but im not certain
Amps:
Orange Rocker 30
Marshall JCM 800 1960 4x12
Guitars:
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400
Pedals:
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Behringer TU-300

www.myspace.com/oceansatealaska
I tried to look at what they had on that website, but it is soooo ****ing annoying to try and navigate..
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Could always look at a fuzz too. They're fun.

Is there a specific goal you have for the next few years, or just because you want something to get you to play more?
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
NOT DELAY! Not with the R30!

If you even attempt to use delay up front of it, it re-amplifies the delayed notes and makes them louder, don't know why it does but it does.

Pickups might be a good idea, get something nice for the G400 and they really shine.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey