Hey, Have a Les Paul Epiphone standard guitar for about 2 and a half years. Recently my tone knob for my neck pick up seems to be really loose. It wobbles a lot and this effects my neck pickup. I either have sound shortage when switching to both pick ups since my bridge pick up is still working perfectly or lose all sound when switching to my neck pick up. How should I go about fixing this problem? I have unscrewed the back to look at the knob and that's the only knob that moves around a bit. All others are perfectly in their place. Don't know if that helps any.
take off the knob and tighten the nut.
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
Yeah. Just lift the knob off and tighten the pot shaft to the body.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

hold it at the back (in the cavity) at the same time, or you might rip off the already loosened wires attached to the pot.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I tried taking it off, but it's not coming out. I'll give it another try though. I'm In class right now, Lol.
sometimes, if you have a thin sock or stocking, you can slip it under the knob, at the center of the sock and pull the knob up and off the guitar. like a sling shot.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I once took my SG Special to Guitar Center when it had that problem. The guy had it fixed in 10 minutes for only 5 bucks. So if you're inexperience like me, do that.
It that's the case I hope my Guitar Center doesn't over charge me for something as small as that.