right i have a blackstar ht-5 (it has an effects loop i am led to beleive), and my effects are on my sig...

my question is is there anythin in my effects that will benefit going through this...how do i put them into it...and what difference does it make bein in the loop than bein out front
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Fender Greta + 1x12 Homemade cabinet - For sale PM for details.
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013 - Goldtop
Washburn Idol WMISTD
Ibanez RG LTD450CB1
Tanglewood TSE505
Zoom G2.1Nu
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Only thing you may want to consider throwing in your FX loop is your delay.

Personally, I love the way my modulation (chorus, flange, phase, etc) and my delays sound in my loop but it is all up to personal taste. Experiment a bit with it and see which you like more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Gibson Les Paul Studio - Gem Series
-ESP Eclipse II Standard
-ESP Horizon FR II Standard
-Marshall TSL 602
-Peavey 6505+
-Mesa 2x12 Rectifer Cab
Just be aware some pedals are not designed to take the greater levels present from the Line Out. I once had to post on a thread where someone recommended a Line6 effect be placed in the effects loop when the manufacturer specifically state not to do this as it would damage the circuitry.
If you are unsure, most manufacturer's website have the specs for their pedals and all you need to do is look at the input & output volatge ranges accepted by the pedals. BOSS for one designs their pedasl for guitar level inputs and if you look at their guide they published they never place their pedals in the effects loop.
Some effects loops (parallel) will allow you to send a smaller signal to the pedals to avoid damaging them and also re-amplify the pedal output. Series effects loops do not support this generally speaking.
Moving on.....
Quote by KenG
Just be aware some pedals are not designed to take the greater levels present from the Line Out.
None of this is an issue with the HT-5. It has a -10db loop level selection that is ideal for pedals.