...What would it be? More specifically:

Who would make it ?(Manufacturer):
What would it look like?:
What would it do?:

You have free reign, pit. The top companies want to produce your sound!
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Made by Boss, would look like any other Boss pedal, and it would find my fucking picks for me.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
The "idiotic-rambling-of-a-sexually-frustrated-and-narcissistic-teenager overdrive".
Probably i would like a pedal that ALONE could pull off all of Adam Jones tones, for ALL the songs.
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Who would make it ?(Manufacturer): Idk
What would it look like?: It would be a relatively big, durable box
What would it do?: Give an instant but tweakable industrial distortion tone
Manufacturer: Peavey/Epiphone Hybrid
Style: Accelerator from a car.
Effect: Turn me into David Bowie, and dispense plecs.
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Made by MXR (Dunlop, I guess)
It would look like a larger Carbon Copy with 3 footswitch buttons, and a set of controls per channel. It'd be pretty big. it would be white
It would be a 3 channel cascading Overdrive pedal intended to sound like a Hiwatt DR-103, A vox AC30, a marshall 1959.

as far as I know, any pedals that simulate Hiwatt overdrive cost unheard of amounts of money for a stand alone pedal. Mine would be made by a mainstream company, and would therefore be affordable for far more people, plus you get the awesome tones of the superlead and the ac30 to go with it.

Keep in mind, each channel would be an individual tone that can be cascaded with the others, rather than 1 that cascades into each amp sound. (know what I mean?) In this way it's like being on stage with a hiwatt and an ac30 (or all 3 should you so desire) daisy chained and playing the same thing, but with a different tone. How awesome would that be!

I've actually been thinking about this for a long time, since as far as I know, none currently exist. If I was skilled with electronics I'd try to make a prototype to send to Dunlop to produce.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Sep 27, 2010,
Quote by asator
Made by Boss, would look like any other Boss pedal, and it would find my fucking picks for me.

"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Who would make it ?(Manufacturer): MXR?
What would it look like?: A blue box but bigger.
What would it do?: Same as a blue box but with knobs to better shape the fuzz and the synth bass tones, as well as being able to go down only one octave if so desired. It would also have cool ass LED lights that go crazy.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Who would make it? (Manufacturer): Anyone cheap.
What would it do?: Heavily modulate the output of your guitar with a noise signal.
I dont care who makes it

it's made out of lego bricks

it works like this: the pedal recognizes the note and turns it into an 8-bit soundeffect. If you are shredding like crazy it sounds like a chiptune song.
Manufacturer would be anyone who wanted me really.

It'd be similar to the BYOC Overdrive II.
So, a Tubescreamer type pedal, but with a "boost" switch also. But it'd be worked on to get an overdrive sound best suiting to me like. >_>

I'm pretty unoriginal but I don't really need a pedal tailored just to me.
Quote by asator

-----------------------------------------------

Blog (mostly in spanish...)

Current favorite bands:

6. Cave In
5. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
4. Sparta
3. Biffy Clyro
2. Muse
1. Coheed and Cambria
Manufacturer: TC
Looks Like: G System but purple
Basically a G-System but with a built in expression pedal.
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Quote by asator

super glue my friend, a couple of drops and you never lose the fuckers ever again
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
A multi fx pedal that has two sets of inputs and outputs for pre and post amp routing, has a ton of fx, two expression pedals, and sounds analogue.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Who would make it ?(Manufacturer):Electro-Harmonix
What would it look like?: Little Big Muff
What would it do?: General distortion pedal that could go from a light, classic distortion to a powerful modern hard rock sound.
Last edited by Kevin19 at Sep 27, 2010,
Maker: Electro Harmonix or Boss
Aesthetics: like 4 reg. guitar pedals fused side by side.
What does it do: Best distortion evar, (it goes to 11) has a built in EQ, compression, and volume.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
The Hypropogrinator
Who would make it ?(Manufacturer): Whoever'd take it
What would it look like?: Probably look something like a Line 6 M9. It'd have a bunch of lights though that serve no purpose other than making it look like an alien control panel when lights are out.
What would it do?: 535Q's wah circuit, three different fuzzes(Big Muff, crazy "The world is ending" fuzz, and vintagey Fuzz), two overdrives(One based on an overdriven Fender, one on a Marshall), a built-in synth based on the Source Audio Hot Hand, a button to push for simulated feedback, a white noise generator, an oscillation generator, theremin simulator in the Hot Hand-esque synth and the guts of a POG.

I have the mindset of a prog musician and the gear desires of a shoegazer.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Sep 27, 2010,
Quote by asator

I don't really think anything can top this.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Manufacturer: Custom
Looks like: Elmo
What would it do? Melt faces??? Duuh...

It would be called... wait for it... The Pit
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Some kind of awesome fuzz pedal
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Who would make it ?(Manufacturer): Boss
What would it look like?: A Boss pedal
What would it do?: Make me not suck.

So...a real version of this:
Last edited by Alex Vik at Sep 28, 2010,
Mooger Fooger
Like most Mooger Foogers
MORE ****ING RING MODULATOR. Maybe with a fuzz or delay built in, which I can customize the chain.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Sep 28, 2010,