Wow oh wow

Beautiful music

The closest to a continuation of Coven's debut that I can find. Evokes images of candlelit occult rituals in the middle of the woods at witching hour. Shadowy druids against the gleam of the bonfire.

http://www.myspace.com/sabbathassembly

Jex Thoth listeners may also recognize the vocals, as both bands have the same singer.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Last edited by The Wildchild at Sep 27, 2010,
I must have forgotten to start a thread on these guys! 'Restored To One' is a class album, although its not really metal. Better keep it here though, doesnt belong anywhere else. Phoenix from The Flames is definitely the standout track.... the whole process church story gives the album a very eerie vibe.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Yeah man, all good music should be kept in here anyway. The album just never gets old, and I like the idea of the process church thing, definitely interesting.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Do it Moogs, 'tis sexy music.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
The sexiest voice in all of rock... without a doubt.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Oh dear, this gave me a boner.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Tour with Earth coming up soon......yuss!!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested