I am doing a project in Economics class in which we have to act and think like an entrepreneur and come up with an idea for an invention or business. I want to come up with an invention that has to involve a musical instrument by creating one, making good improvements to an instrument or adding on to them or mixing them together. Or an invention which involves combining or creating new gear for them. What I am asking for is some ideas and opinions on what I should do for an invention for my project. Thanks!
I was going to make some kind of a radio with a bunch of guitar effects between the receiver and the amplifier, you should do that.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
This idea has been floating in my head for a while: How about a 16-string guitar? Like a 12 string guitar, but with 8 pairs( ala' 8 String). Anyone think this would be cool?
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana