I've been looking at getting a wireless guitar system for a while now because I'm sick of getting tangled up at shows and I don't want to feel restricted on stage anymore. Does anyone have experience with any types of wireless setups? Any recommendations? Any idea what the pro's use?

Thanks,
Corwin
shure u4 or audio techna 5000.

Also seinhesier < please excuse crap spelling is really good.
Gear:

Ibanez RG350M
Peavey 6505+112

Boss CS-1
EHX Big Muff Pi
EHX Small Clone
KORG Pitchblack
That's what I've been noticing. This isn't something you can get cheap and say "good enough." I think I'll be able to cover costs, I plan on saving specifically for this so I'll save until I have the necessary funds.
I love my Line 6 wireless. All digital (no compression of your signal), great range, cable tone, and relatively inexpensive $200-300 depending on your needs. Never had any interference, drop-outs, or problems..... and I jump around quite a bit.
Quote by Magicpad
I love my Line 6 wireless. All digital (no compression of your signal), great range, cable tone, and relatively inexpensive $200-300 depending on your needs. Never had any interference, drop-outs, or problems..... and I jump around quite a bit.

Is it the G50 model? I was looking at the one and some Shure one that look great but costs $600.
I have the older x2 system (the new ones are the "relay" brand) and I got the mid-level model.... the smaller one with 2 antennas. I'm actually considering selling mine to our bass player, and getting the base level relay model... I think it's the g30, just to mount it on my pedalboard for convenience.
The Sennheiser Freeport series is pretty good.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
A Line 6 Relay G30 should do you very well TS.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
The G50 is the way to go. I have one and love it!

For an extra $100 bucks you get more range, metal transmitter instead of plastic (people are reporting having issues with the battery door closing all the way on the G30), dedicated out for tuner, locking TA4f transmitter connection, and more cable simulation options.