Hi guys

Can anyone help me on how to get that "dripping" sound you can get from reverb. I'm currently using the reverb on my amp ( a vox ad30) and a behringer rv100 which are both ok but don't really get it.

The closest thing I've heard is the dano spring king although the nano holy Grail isnsupposed to be good. Any thoughts?
I've never heard anyone besides a company describe a reverb as "dripping", and even then it's just a stupid buzzword to make their pedal seem decent.

name an artist/song whose reverb you're trying to emulate.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Haha yeah thanks for loads of obviosuly hilarious underwater jokes. Like awoke of you have picked up on it's like a water dripping sound. The kick pad on the spring king does it but I thought there should be a way of getting it out of a reverb unit.
Quote by teamcooper
Haha yeah thanks for loads of obviosuly hilarious underwater jokes. Like awoke of you have picked up on it's like a water dripping sound. The kick pad on the spring king does it but I thought there should be a way of getting it out of a reverb unit.

it would have to have a real spring pan in it, an you'll have to hit it. you'd be better off getting the spring king for practical reasons.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Are you talking about the high-pitched pinging noise from the springs? Digitech’s Digiverb pedal does that, I’m not sure about their other units. IIRC most digital reverbs leave it out because some people don’t like it.