Hi guys

I recently bought an aniversary Ricky copy. I was thinking of maybe adding a jack socket so I can have stereo and mono. Does anyone have advice on this? Would it be difficult to do? Expensive?

I'm a bit bothered about strings too. Rickies have a custom gauge of strings because of the scale. Would i need (or benifit) from putting different strings on?
I dont think the string guage would matter, regardless of the scale
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

guitar or bass?

If its the bass you're going to need 35" scale strings because of the gap between the nut and tuners. I tried modding mine for stereo and it was a bitch of job. The wiring is very fiddly and it's got to go in a very small space so you can't use excessive amounts of wire. In all honesty I never saw the benefit, I wish I kept mine mono.

You could swap the pickups for seymour duncan replacements they'll fit with no effort
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.