Has anybody noticed this? Specifically in high school? I'm a senior and the freshmen look like they still belong in elementary and middle school. Or am I just going crazy?
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Last edited by ricanboyguitar at Sep 27, 2010,
Everyone always thinks this. You're normal.

deluded, but normal.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Puberty, it starts later and later each year. Also, you haven't grown pubic hair yet you child.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
They're called "freshmen".
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by ricanboyguitar
Has anybody noticed this? Specifically in high school? I'm a senior and the freshman look like they still belong in elementary and middle school. Or am I just going crazy?

Yes. I haven't grown an inch since sophomore year and the freshmen this year are short as hell.

There's one that looks like a 2nd grader. And another that looks a few years older
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by SteveHouse
Everyone always thinks this. You're normal.

deluded, but normal.

If everyone at some point thought this how am I deluded? And....normal at the same time?
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Quote by Deadlock Riff
Puberty, it starts later and later each year. Also, you haven't grown pubic hair yet you child.

no it isn't, if anything it's hitting earlier and earlier
Quote by ricanboyguitar
If everyone at some point thought this how am I deluded? And....normal at the same time?

Normal because tons of people think it.

Deluded because you're wrong It's just difficult to imagine yourself looking younger than you do, so you see these people who look way young and are like "Could I have ever really been that short? Surely not."

Rowling wrote it into Harry Potter ffs.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by ricanboyguitar

in high school they come hand in hand...

but you'd always look at them like that, and the grade 12's looks alot older than you do.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by SteveHouse
Normal because tons of people think it.

Deluded because you're wrong It's just difficult to imagine yourself looking younger than you do, so you see these people who look way young and are like "Could I have ever really been that short? Surely not."

Rowling wrote it into Harry Potter ffs.

Yeah I suppose the only way to tell is from a photo but I have a photo from grade 8 and I don't look that different. Grade 6 though...
Quote by Deadlock Riff

I do SO have pubic hair
Vyse the Legend
Quote by ricanboyguitar

I do SO have pubic hair

I don't suppose it would be acceptable to call Rule 32 on this one....

Rule 32

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by bass-man9712
and the grade 12's looks alot older than you do.

I remember my freshman year of high school (Damn, that was 6 years ago), and I was on the football team. The seniors on varsity looked like behemoths. And we had to practice with them sometimes, I was afraid for my life. But now I'm a junior in college, and its hard to tell how old anyone is. Freshman look older than me, I look older than grad students. Its nuts.
Ha, when I was in middle school, all the high school kids looked like they were 30 to me. It's weird how that works.