Title.

A good example for it is to be a on a busy street, and stop in the middle of it to look through the window of a shop on purpose, another one is to put the most annoying ringtone on the planet on your cellphone, then let your phone ring during a class/meeting/date.

I sometimes do this, when I'm holding something big and fragile and my mother tells me to be careful with it, ill start acting like it is heavy and hold it on 1 arm and almost make it fall.

So pit, do YOU go out of your way to annoy someone?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
you really dont have to go very far to annoy people beyond belief. Sometimes, the most simple solution is the most effective.

HEY! LISTEN!
I'll be the first to say that you are a big douchebag and you should sit in the corner and shut up for the rest of the year.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

-George Carlin
Quote by The_Casinator
Sometimes I annoy people in school. I love it. They don't.

Same, I have this friend that while he is talking to someone else I just go:
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
Then he flips out and starts yelling telling me to quit it
I love it.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I'd go to the other end of the universe to piss certain people off.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
If someone was going out of their way to annoy me, then I'd just be a lot sneakier about being annoying.

Yesterday while in the common room at my college, I was quietly playing guitar and chilling with friends, when a load of stupid bimbos walked in and turned their radio up to maximum setting, to drown me out, because they don't like heavy music (I play Iron and Wine, City and Colour, and Mumford and Sons style folk).

So the next day, I rewired the speakers on their radio (they have a different one to the rest of the room that they can turn up to be louder than everyone elses music), wiring the speaker cables to the opposite wires on each one.

Doesnt really make me a bad person, because I wasnt bothering anyone (in fact, I had been asked to play a song I wrote, by a group of friend), and everyone else in the college hates them for their arrogance, rudeness and sheer stupidity, and thanked me for sorting out their radio.
I go so far as to risk my own life by annoying/distracting the driver when I am a passenger. Poking them in the face, messing with the radio, etc.
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
Why would you do that? I hate people that do that. It's called being a dick. Furthermore, this:

Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
I know this one guy who starts like 8 threads a day. That's slightly annoying.
Quote by leg end
Why would you do that? I hate people that do that. It's called being a dick. Furthermore, this:

I wouldnt call it being a dick, I would call it being annoying on purpose.

It is ironic that you mention that, because you also open 928 threads a day.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Or at those huge sleepovers with lots of people, we pick someone to stare at, and when he/she looks in some of our directions we go "hey" in a creepy way.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I wouldnt call it being a dick, I would call it being annoying on purpose.

It is ironic that you mention that, because you also open 928 threads a day.

I actually do at most 2. And usually it's interesting debates or news. And I would still call it being a dick.
TS, youre a cool guy, and your threads are good, but this one kinda fails.

sorry

EDIT: ok, sometimes ill p[lay this chord over and over during improv sessions 606060
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
My buddy crossed a line that you just don't cross.

So I had his car painted clashes of ugly colors.