There's a career fair on campus today, so I need to look nice.
I'm a junior level computer science student, and I'm looking for an internship.

I'm not too sure on the attire, I have a black tie, but that just makes me look like I'm at a funeral.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
you already look like you're going to a funeral. im gonna suggest more white and less black. unfortunately i'd need to know your credentials for employment before making a decision like that as how you dress is secondary to what you know and can do when going into the computer world.
You do look professional, and intelligent. Don't worry about not looking flamboyant, that's not what matters at all.
Cut your hair at least.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Quote by OldRocker
You need to look like a nerd and you'll be hired.

This. Here TS, you can have the t-shirt I created out of sulphur and bubble gum, just replace engineer with whatever you want.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
You look like Kirk Hammet with glasses.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Ummm cut your hair first of all.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
You look professional. Do you maybe have a more neutral color suit? I know black is easy to wear and match stuff with but it's not a funeral job you're after. Many buisnessy people will say the same. Dark gray and navy blue are both good. Also, try to avoid buttoning the bottom button on the coat. Other than that, you do look fine but for some people looking to hire, the black can be a bit of a turn off. I went through it before and was told having the black suit was like an easy way out (as well as fit for a funeral), lol.
you like nice, what do some people want in here you're being the next top model, if you had a nice credentials or something like that and a nice chat you'll be MOREEEE than fine trust me
that suit fits really well(poor fitting suits are the worst thing ever)
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Not even to wash my balls.

edit: Teasing of course, I'd give you a fair interview.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Sep 27, 2010,
Thanks for the support guys

As far as credentials, I don't have much, except my coursework and 5 years of work in an unrelated field (receptionist at an optometrist), but again, I'm only looking for a part time internship, for experience.

A few posts in and I already get a Hammet joke
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
no, you go in the Pit so you can't be socially acceptable
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Might have been stated already, but you should probably get that suit tailored so it fits better. It looks kind of big and doesn't really fit in the shoulders. Also when you wear a jacket like that, button the top two buttons and leave the button one unbuttoned.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Last edited by yellowshirtguy at Sep 27, 2010,
Not bad, but what else do you got?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Take one of those guitars for added hirability.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by The_Casinator
You do look professional, and intelligent. Don't worry about not looking flamboyant, that's not what matters at all.

This. Lookin' sharp!
Tell me who's that writin'...
Is a fashion faux-pas to button up the lowest button on a suit jacket. I'm not saying you should follow this advice, but the suit sits more nicely if you do

Good luck!
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.