Ive had my tweaker for a few months now and I don't think this has ever happened. I was overdriving the balls out of it and when I got done with practice I noticed there was a fan running inside of it and the tubes were glowing bright orange. Is this a bad thing? Are my tubes starting to go sour? Thanks in advance.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Tubes are supposed to glow orange

...I think...
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Awesome, thanks for clearing that up for me
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Plus it looks soooooo purty
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Quote by WtrPlyr
That my boy is how you get the tonez

Indeed.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
clash and slonergan i like your avatars :p
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by Linqua5150
clash and slonergan i like your avatars :p

YOU HAVE NOT CONVINCED MIGHTY ZILTOID! PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE SUBJUGATION!
Quote by rmr024

Quote by SLonergan
YOU HAVE NOT CONVINCED MIGHTY ZILTOID! PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE SUBJUGATION!

AND THE CONJUGATION!!

VOY
VAS
VA
VAMOS
VAIS
VAN

muahahahahaha!
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I don't mean to be the party pooper but I figured it is better to be safe than sorry.

How bright is bright?

I mean real bright is bad. It could be a sign of red-plating. Best thing would be to compare with some other pics or take some pics yourself. Do you have the stock tubes? I take it sounded fine? If it sounded fine and were of 'medium' brightness I say you are fine.
Quote by BrokenDstring
AND THE CONJUGATION!!

VOY
VAS
VA
VAMOS
VAIS
VAN

muahahahahaha!

I was quoting the lyrics...
Quote by rmr024

311 brings up a good point.

TS, mind takin a pic so we can determine for you whether it's a serious problem or not?

And Links. I felt like it needed a change.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.