Hey guys. I was wanderin' around on iTunes and looked up Oasis, and one of the albums I looked up brought me to Beady Eye. In case if you don't know, Liam Gallagher of Oasis fame made a new band (called Beady eye, duh!). And it's a single called "Someone You Can Love". Does anyone know if this is really Liam Gallagher? Or jus' a fake? Check it out here... http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/someone-you-can-love/id388545553?i=388545558 (it goes to iTunes)

Thanks everybody, and keep rockin' on.
I don't know about that song, I believe its a fake. The only known song was released today on their website.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

It's actually a Liam Gallagher who's an acoustic singer songwriter. But Beady Eye has their single out now and a b-side thats good as well. Their album's due out on Feb 28th.
On topic, Beady Eye's new single was shit. Time to wait for the Noel album. I really disappoints me, because I have a mancrush on Gem
Really looking forward to the album, Bring the Light was a bit of a disappointment, but it was old school rock 'n roll, just as Liam promised. "Four Letter Word" isn't too bad, a little closer to what I was expecting. Either way, I'll be wishing for them both to grow up, and get Oasis back together.