So,I was talking to a friend of mine about past relationships and I discovered I've dated 5 drum majors over my high school life(obviously,all from different sorrounding schools).My friend suggested I have a drum major fetish.Wtf do you call that?I know theres like a name for every phile/phobia,What do you call this one?
Nice boys don't play rock n' roll...Im not a nice boy and I never was
Quote by guylee
Coincidencephilia

Mind=blown

But srsly... this.

Unless you knew they were drum majors before you started dating them. In which case you just like them to be able to hit stuff hard ;D
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
nothing wrong with having a fetish >.>
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by Johny Burninate
So,I was talking to a friend of mine about past relationships and I discovered I've dated 5 drum majors over my high school life(obviously,all from different sorrounding schools).My friend suggested I have a drum major fetish.Wtf do you call that?I know theres like a name for every phile/phobia,What do you call this one?

How is that obvious?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by SOADrox429

if she can give bj's in different timeschedules I'm sold.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
The only logical step would be to try out a flute player. I know it's a cliche but it's worth a try.
The only musical girl I ever dated also played guitar, which actually was a mistake. She just wouldn't keep her hands of my guitar(no pun intended). She was really good at barre chords though.
Alright people, Move along - there is nothing to see.
"Or so you think..."
Quote by SOADrox429

WIN!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
You just love the way they could use those long, hard sticks, don't you?
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
High schoolers have majors?

*Guitar nubsauce stumbles around in confusion and pain*
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Quote by TheBurningFish
How is that obvious?

Schools generally don't have more than 2 drum majors in a four year span.So,logically,I would've needed to get majors from different schools. I was really more wondering what the word would be.Wether or not I actually am one is irrelevant.

Haha and for the record,a drum major has nothing to do with an actual drum or percussion.They conduct and keep time for the band.
Quote by Johny Burninate
Schools generally don't have more than 2 drum majors in a four year span.So,logically,I would've needed to get majors from different schools. I was really more wondering what the word would be.Wether or not I actually am one is irrelevant.

Haha and for the record,a drum major has nothing to do with an actual drum or percussion.They conduct and keep time for the band.

My high school had 2 drum majors a year each of the 4 years I was there, so that would be 8 different ones.

And I'm pretty sure you're just a band nerd.
Quote by gibsonpenguin
My high school had 2 drum majors a year each of the 4 years I was there, so that would be 8 different ones.

And I'm pretty sure you're just a band nerd.

Lol never been in band.Refuse to read music or have the desire to play down to the level of a marching band.
Quote by chaoticfables
Well aren't they bangin'.

>_>

<_<

ba dum tsh
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG