My new teacher just told me I developped too much rotation on my left hand, also too much tension. He said that's why my 3 string sweep runs sometimes sound sloppy (since I was rotating my hand too much, on an Natural minor arpeggio [no inversion]), and he also said I should take that in consideration and fix it, to be more like the Mr. Big (well, isn't he the most relaxed guitarrist ever to exist? )

So technicians, what are you advises for me to erease this habit, and get my hand accustomed to this?

I would mostly enjoy tips from the most advanced players browsing this forum, since I'm not a newbie, but feel free to give me tips, even if you're a newbie. Anything will help

PS: I'm going out today, so I can only post tomorrow. Thanks for your time
I think if you are consciously trying to rotate your hand to aid the sweeping motion, you are probably doing too much already. It should be very natural and relaxed, especially on 3 and 4 string sweeps. I've never given much thought to the amount of rotation over the fretboard my left hand performs however.
if you know what you're doing wrong, and you can consciously make it right, then just keep doing it the right way and it will become natural. it's pretty simple.
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by Baraga
My new teacher just told me...

Aside from pointing out problems in your technique,
shouldn't your new teacher be offering some assistance in solving those problems?
Quote by cringer
Aside from pointing out problems in your technique,
shouldn't your new teacher be offering some assistance in solving those problems?

Now that you mention it, yeah! Next class I have I'm going to demand some exercises to avoid this. Thanks for your help technitians
Quote by Baraga
Now that you mention it, yeah! Next class I have I'm going to demand some exercises to avoid this. Thanks for your help technitians

New exercises won't help you, you need to run the old exercises at a speed where you can get the technique right. Any new exercise will just ingrain the old technique more unless you correct it first.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.