Yes, another relationship thread... (my first one though)

Ok, so i started this job on saturday and about halfway through my shift i met this girl called Roseanna. We talked for quite a long time and got on really well, i was interested in what she had to say, and she was me.

So we talked about shifts and she said that the shifts she works where i'm working is every other friday. Next thing i hear, she might not be 'needed' on fridays, accoring to my department's manager .

i spoke to one of my new friends at work today and he says that she is working this thursday (when i'm working also). So what i'm wondering is if i should someone ask for contact information?

i really want to keep talking to her and seeing her but if we're not sharing shifts and i have no contact info then i can't. What can i do thats within reason?

Thanks alot for any (helpful) feedback .
Last edited by Afroboy267 at Sep 27, 2010,
Ask HER for contact info. Then you won't seem like a stalker when you call her, and she will know you're at least interested enough to keep talking to her.
Quote by guylee
Ask HER for contact info. Then you won't seem like a stalker when you call her, and she will know you're at least interested enough to keep talking to her.
+1
This will also give you the chance to hang out OUTSIDE of work for once too.
Jesus ask her, not your boss,

you will look like both a nutter and about as cool as Rain Man.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
Jesus ask her, not your boss,

you will look like both a nutter and about as cool as Rain Man.

:s, i wasn't going to ask my boss, i was going to ask her. Maybe its the way i worded it.
Quote by Afroboy267
it doesn't seem to early to you?

i mean, i know how to go about it but it seems a bit early.
From what I learned "too early" is self-doubt, and there's (practically) no such thing as "too early." We're not telling you to ask her for a beej or anything. Just approach her in a friendly manner and express your interest in talking to her and hanging out sometime.
just ask her directly. (edit: alright, you already clarified that you will)

and no, it's not too soon. If you go out somewhere and meet a girl who seems interesting, get her number then and there. this isn't grade school where you ask your friend to set up another time and place for the two of you to interact again..
I've never had a thing with a work colleague, always just friends.
Anyone else like that? you hear all these sleazy rumours.
Come Christmas the management staff would just spread unbelievable rumours and see how long it would take the Christmas staff to spread it around.

before you knew it, everyone had heard the story about the polish person getting "spit-roasted" in the toilets, and someone getting caught shooting heroine.

I'm off at a tangent.

Yeah man!, ask her out for a drink or something.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by burndttoast
From what I learned "too early" is self-doubt, and there's (practically) no such thing as "too early." We're not telling you to ask her for a beej or anything. Just approach her in a friendly manner and express your interest in talking to her and hanging out sometime.

Good points you make. Maybe i should.
Get her to see you outside of work, then BAM!!!!, make you move.
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
It's called asking a girl for her number.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK