So, I'm about to start recording, and i wouldn't mind putting the bassline in as midi to save me from having to shift my guitar down and octave after recording the bassline. When i try to insert the midi bass line, it "goes in" but no sound comes out. Would anybody care to enlighten me as to how i can get around this?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by Aliasaria
save the midi as a different format? e.g. mp3, or wav.

wav works best methinks.

Yeah, I've tried that, and none of the converters i have will convert MIDI to MP3. I can't download anything right now due to a lack of Antivirus.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by Aliasaria
Can't even download an antivirus?

Try using Avast! as an antivirus (its free) and get Audacity (its a free basic program) to convert with.

I've already tried using Audacity, and i'll be buying my new AVG subscription shortly.
You need a VSTi Plugin to assign to the Midi track. i use Reason 4 and that has some good Bass VSTi's on.

Edit: Also, i recommend Kaspersky for Anti Virus.
Last edited by Afroboy267 at Sep 27, 2010,
Yeah, MIDI isn't sound, it's just a language that VST instruments can read. You need a bass plugin.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Yeah, MIDI isn't sound, it's just a language that VST instruments can read. You need a bass plugin.

Got it. Thank you.