I haven't been on in forever, so this might be posted in the wrong place.

Yesterday, I was syncing my iPod and I guess it got unplugged during the syncing, and now there's no songs on it. It's acting like its brand new basically doesn't have a set language/clicker on/etc. Well, now my iPod freezes my iTunes when its connected. Even if I try to goto my computer to reformat it, MY COMPUTER also freezes. This is really starting to bother me. Any ideas on what to do?
www.myspace.com/thepressmen
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
This is the pit. People will fight to the death about their favorite colour.
mine does the same thing sorta. freezes whenever i plug it in and some times freezes iTunes. do you know the reset thing where you hold the menu button and middle button at the same time until the screen goes blank, when it freezes
Yeah, even if I reset it, it does the same thing.
www.myspace.com/thepressmen
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
This is the pit. People will fight to the death about their favorite colour.
Happens to me ever week or so. Just reconnect it and it will show the songs. It's not that it doesn't have them (cause you won't have to sync them all again) it's just that for a reason it doesn't READ them.