Page 1 of 2
Ok just curious if any of you have had anything happen lately that just made you take a step back and be like wtf?? Thought it could be an interesting thread cause I know some of you have to have some funny shit happen. Mine kinda sucks, but here it is anyways.

Ashley

Ur hott
7:10pmMe

ummmmmmmmmm

who are you??

and thanks?
7:10pmAshley

A friend of zacs n if u dnt wanna tlk to me I'll let u go
7:11pmMe

naw it's kewl..
7:11pmAshley

Ok dats good. Do u got a gf

no
7:12pmAshley

Y nt
7:12pmMe

just went thru a break up cause of her parents so yea...
7:13pmAshley

O I'm srry. I just got out of a marriage
7:13pmMe

that sucks
7:14pmAshley

Yeah he cheated bt it dnt matter so wat u do for fun
7:14pmMe

depends on the day.. just hang wit people and ride my motorcycle and play guitar
7:15pmAshley

Dats cool I draw n ride horses n four wheelers
7:16pmMe

sounds fun
7:16pmAshley

Yeah sumtimes. Do u play any sports

not any more
7:17pmAshley

O I wrestle n play softball volleyball n basketball
7:18pmMe

sweet
7:20pmMe

how old are you
7:21pmAshley

I gtg here my number 80155417**
7:21pmMe

k

what i supposed to do with it?
7:22pmAshley is offline.
Quote by Owenlee55
Well, my penis smells of fecieas and my anus smells of semen...
Last edited by DavidBuchanan at Sep 28, 2010,
Cool conversation, bro.
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
this thread to me was like lol wtf
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
You both sound like you're 12.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Sant_iago_9

^Ashley

Ha yea more or less.
Quote by Owenlee55
Quote by DavidBuchanan

7:16pm

Fawk yeah

People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.

^Ashley
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

My conversation would go like this:

Ashley

Ur hott

Me

Pics now
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

as soon as one of you said 'kewl' all credibility went out the window.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by bingeandletgo
My conversation would go like this:

Ashley

Ur hott

Me

Pics now

It was on facebook. A couple of my friends know her and she requested me and I thought she was another girl named Ashley that goes to my school. She said that and I looked at her pics and said **** this. That'd be why I didn't engage in a real conversation. She said she just got outta a marriage but her profile says she was born in 95.. WTF?
Quote by Owenlee55
When she gave you her number, why did you say "what am i supposed to do with it"?

Obvious much...
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Here's the thing, TS. You're probably a pedo now. She's like 14, and you're clearly much older. Find a chick who ain't still in middle school.

inb4 old to bleed, old enough to breed
inb4 give her the penis
inb4 sex her
Quote by Alive@myfuneral
When she gave you her number, why did you say "what am i supposed to do with it"?

Obvious much...

Because she is UGLY much...
Quote by Owenlee55
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Here's the thing, TS. You're probably a pedo now. She's like 14, and you're clearly much older. Find a chick who ain't still in middle school.

inb4 old to bleed, old enough to breed
inb4 give her the penis
inb4 sex her

Nope sorry give her the penis already happened bro
Quote by Owenlee55
Ex called and wants a friends with benefits relationship, girls in college getting pissed off at me cause I apparently come off as a player...Girl id like to be with is being crazy and indecisive.

Oh and me getting so much female attention since coming to college..when i noticed it i was like...WTF!?
Quote by DavidBuchanan
Nope sorry give her the penis already happened bro

ಠ_ಠ

You man whòre.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by Axim Bassist
Ex called and wants a friends with benefits relationship, girls in college getting pissed off at me cause I apparently come off as a player...Girl id like to be with is being crazy and indecisive.

Oh and me getting so much female attention since coming to college..when i noticed it i was like...WTF!?

Yea I can feel you on the indecisive girl thing. I'm dealing with that right now too.

Also http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000281828804&v=photos&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=1586600612
Quote by Owenlee55
Quote by DavidBuchanan
Yea I can feel you on the indecisive girl thing. I'm dealing with that right now too.

Also http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000281828804&v=photos&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=1586600612

If you really want some good stuff, go post her facebook over on 4chan, and see what happenes
Quote by DavidBuchanan

Hawt...

i mean oh god no what is that shit. >_>

<_<

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

^ what the hell is that thing?
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
Idk.. According to my friend she is some 17 year old chick that he knows who will **** anything with a dick. And it is best to stay away from her.. Based on these pics, I concur.
Quote by Owenlee55
Ha true. I seriously posted this thread to get other stories from people and just used this as mine so maybe it would go somewhere. Thread=fail
Quote by Owenlee55
Quote by DavidBuchanan
Ha true. I seriously posted this thread to get other stories from people and just used this as mine so maybe it would go somewhere. Thread=fail

Naw.

There was this kinda creepy chick where I used to work. I mean, she was incredibly nice to me, but she'd just be all up in my space the entire time we worked together. We exchanged phone #'s in case either one of us needed to cover for the other, and I GOT TEXT MESSAGES ON TEXT MESSAGES Y'ALL. Stuff like 'I c u driving up to Friendly's', and 'There's a flickering light outside the walk-up window. I'm not working today, do u wish I was?'

And I kinda liked her when she started at Friendly's, but she was just creepin' on me all the time. I rebuked her when she first asked me out, but then she facebooked me and I had a change of heart (And, to this very day, I wonder WHAT THE **** HAPPENED??)

Then, about a month later, she breaks up with me over a text message and didn't want to ever see me again.

TS, There is some weird shit that goes down in this world. Weird shit...
Quote by L2112Lif
Naw.

There was this kinda creepy chick where I used to work. I mean, she was incredibly nice to me, but she'd just be all up in my space the entire time we worked together. We exchanged phone #'s in case either one of us needed to cover for the other, and I GOT TEXT MESSAGES ON TEXT MESSAGES Y'ALL. Stuff like 'I c u driving up to Friendly's', and 'There's a flickering light outside the walk-up window. I'm not working today, do u wish I was?'

And I kinda liked her when she started at Friendly's, but she was just creepin' on me all the time. I rebuked her when she first asked me out, but then she facebooked me and I had a change of heart (And, to this very day, I wonder WHAT THE **** HAPPENED??)

Then, about a month later, she breaks up with me over a text message and didn't want to ever see me again.

TS, There is some weird shit that goes down in this world. Weird shit...

Wow... Wtf?? Sounds like my ex.. Did she give you a reason why she was breaking up with you?
Quote by Owenlee55
Ok just curious if any of you have had anything happen lately that just made you take a step back and be like wtf?? Thought it could be an interesting thread cause I know some of you have to have some funny shit happen. Mine kinda sucks, but here it is anyways.

Ashley

Ur hott
7:10pmMe

ummmmmmmmmm

who are you??

and thanks?
7:10pmAshley

A friend of zacs n if u dnt wanna tlk to me I'll let u go

naw it's kewl..
7:11pmAshley

Ok dats good. Do u got a [I]gf

no
7:12pmAshley

Y nt
7:12pmMe

just went thru a break up cause of her parents so yea...
7:13pmAshley

O I'm srry. I just got out of a marriage
7:13pmMe

that sucks
7:14pmAshley

Yeah he cheated bt it dnt matter so wat u do for fun
7:14pmMe

depends on the day.. just hang wit people and ride my motorcycle and play guitar
7:15pmAshley

sounds fun
7:16pmAshley

Yeah sumtimes. Do u play any sports

not any more
7:17pmAshley

O I wrestle n play softball volleyball n basketball
7:18pmMe

sweet
7:20pmMe

how old are you
7:21pmAshley

I gtg here my number 8015541798
7:21pmMe

k

what i supposed to do with it?
7:22pmAshley is offline.

What.

Also, I coulda swore there was a chipmunk running around in my cellar making monkey noises
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
Fawk yeah

Wow I'm not sure why i was laughing hysterically at this for 2 minutes... Thanks
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
Page 1 of 2