www.myspace.com/helloapollova306

Just hit the more info thing on the myspace. It'll say the screw ups and such.

Tell me what you think. It was half-assed recording at our drummers basement.

Personally, Part 3 is better.

Thanks!
www.myspace.com/thepressmen
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
This is the pit. People will fight to the death about their favorite colour.
Any good or bad critism is good. Helps to make us better.
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
Bumparoooo.

Quote by isildurs_bane
The recording quality isn't amazing but it's not too bad,
Part three so far is pretty damn good, it just sounds spanishy due to the scale, the guitar work is pretty sick, and the harmonies are tight- maybe a slight tuning issue between the two but apart from that was pretty (=
You should totally add some vocals! Would add a lot more to the song for me.
The riffs are awesome though.
Where is part 2!?
And part 1 is pretty damned good too, I'm not sure which one I like most out of the two songs...
This one would be easy to put vocals too, reminds me a lot of Muse in sound (=

Overall, awesome sound but definately get a singer (=

check out my band if you fancy it www.facebook.com/sidewaysfallingmusic
Haha, thanks dude. We might edit them and just do instrumental for awhile unless we come across a great singer. BUMP BRO.

Quote by isildurs_bane
bump

Quote by isildurs_bane
part 3 is incredible!!!! and yeah, not a lot of people make rock with this spanish sound.

And i understand the song was made to be an instrumental, but you guys deserve a vocalist (for other songs) for sure
I dig it man. It reminds me a bit of Muse as well as surf rock. Great use of an unorthodox sound in the rock genre. The recording is honestly a lot clearer than what I generally hear from most "professionally" recorded bands on here. There are no major mix issues, or anything else to complain about (for what it is). The performance is pretty tight and the songwriting cool. It definitely sounds like it could use some vocals in there. One thing to keep in mind is that even though one of you might not feel like it, step up and just try singing (I wish I had from a much earlier time). You probably won't sound great for a while, but it will increase the marketability of your music by a load.

How was this recorded by the way?

If you get a chance, drop by my band Helicopria's UG thread and leave some love. Thanks!