Hey, guys. If you're selling pedals, shoot a PM my way.

Do not offer:
TS9
Decimator

I already have these pedals.

What I'd like:
Chorus
Reverb
Delay
Wah

I'd be willing to pay 50%-75% of retail value depending on the condition, not including shipping. I'm located in Canada.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Got any videos or clips of it? Never heard of it before (not a big pedal guy) and would like to hear how it sounds.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
(If that sale doesn't work out) I have a Boss DD-5 with the FS-5U tap tempo switch. Don't have a price set yet.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
I know your not looking for these in particular but i have a Boss GE-7 equalizer and a BBE sonic stomp.
Both flawless condition with boxes and manuals, and the bbe has a power supply.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Quote by Colgate Total
Got any videos or clips of it? Never heard of it before (not a big pedal guy) and would like to hear how it sounds.

Check out my thread on HC...I've got a few video clips from PGS and friends. It's a stupidly good analog delay, with a dual tap feature where you can run a preset delay, and then switch to a tap setting. TWO different preset delay settings, no joke.
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2680676
(I always give a UG discount!)
i have a tech21 boost RVB im asking 120$ for.

it will ship in the original box (err, its actually a tin) with the manual, tech21 sticker, and plastic wrap. its in mint condition.

this pedal i half hope i don't end up selling though, so if 120$ is too much, then never mind. (here's a link to my thread where im selling it, if you want: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1364200)