Hey guys,

So every night when my mum goes to bed, my dog always makes a beedline for my bedroom and comes and sleeps in here, however, when I want to go to sleep, he will not budge at all. Like, I will get a dog treat, put it outside my door and he will not move.

To make things worse, if I shut my door before mum goes to bed to not let him in, he will start head-butting my door and start trying to scratch it open.

I love my dog, but it's so frustrating sometimes.

Anyone ever experienced something like this?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
He obviously has a fetish for pillows and is waiting for you to leave to have sex with em.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
My German shepherd killed my closest neighbor's dogs, and I had to lie my ass off to keep her from getting put down.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Dude, you obviously have a cat, not a dog. And yes, that's normal.

THIS .
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by N_J_B_B
Hey guys,

So every night when my mum goes to bed, my cat always makes a beedline for my bedroom and comes and sleeps in here, however, when I want to go to sleep, he will not budge at all. Like, I will get a kitty treat, put it outside my door and he will not move.

To make things worse, if I shut my door before mum goes to bed to not let him in, he will start head-butting my door and start trying to scratch it open.

I love my cat, but it's so frustrating sometimes.

Anyone ever experienced something like this?

Seriously, does this sound strange at all??
he loves you.

my male cat does the same shit, whenever I go to sleep or wake up. what he does is circle me, purring like a maniac, for half an hour. the other day I woke up with him licking my eye.
^^ I had that situation. I gave up in the end, my parents cats now sleep in my room more often than I do.

they do make room for me when I'm home though, and they only nibble my feet when they're starting to get hungry in the morning .

I wouldn't care if it was a small dog, problem being he's a 40kg labrador and doesn't let me sleep. :\ I know he loves me but I gotta sleep too lol
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Wardy-Slash
What the **** is a beedline?

typo meaning bedline, a (insert)line : direct path towards a specific location

in this case a direct path to his bed.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by N_J_B_B
I wouldn't care if it was a small dog, problem being he's a 40kg labrador and doesn't let me sleep. :\ I know he loves me but I gotta sleep too lol

won't he eventualy go to sleep as well?

lol my dog sleeps next to me on my pillow, she is a 25kg spinger spanel so soft and cuddley, but when she dreams which is every night, she kicks me in the face. but i dont mind cuz she softer than anything in the world.
My dog is retarded as sin. Apart from the few occasions he's tried to outsmart me. In which case I tackle the smarmy mother****er and throw him back to his basket. (It's a bullmastiff) XD
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
You're worried about a cat scratching a door? Doesn't seem like it could do much damage. Now, a dog could for instance, but not a cat.
Your dog is teh br00thulz TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.

lolucalled?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666

lolucalled?

wat.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
ive had this happen with a hundred pound american bulldog....but he was lazy as hell so all he did was sleep. i guess it sucks to be you.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Youll eventually get raped, but I wouldnt mind a compliment on my penis, a penis compliment is the best kind of compliment.

Quote by moscaespañol
Nice sig by the way.
My dog doesn't sleep in my room but he does something similar. Everyday in the morning at around 7:30 in the morning the little bastard come up to my door and starts scratching it then eventually a little bit a whining. It's such a pain in the ass waking up 3 or 4 hours before class.

But I still love my dog.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Oh, no. your dog loves you. what a terrible fate
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I can't snuggle up with my fish, if I do I'm considered dead. Meaning you should consider yourself lucky.
Quote by Deadlock Riff

in this case a direct path to his bed.

Lol.
The word is "beeline".

And this is pretty normal. Dog has "learnt" that it's his bed as well. Force him to stay off the bed. Pick him up and put him off again and again if you have to. If you honestly can't live with a dog on your bed, then you're gonna have to train him to not do it. They're not like humans, you can't just tell them something once and expect them to follow it. They live on routine and expectations.
Quote by Deadlock Riff

Really? I always thought it was beeline.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Haha, I thought the thread title said "My dog is a psychedelic." And then I was like "dude, let's lick your DOG."

But seriously, your dog just wants to chill in your room.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Really? I always thought it was beeline.

2 words, 2 near definitions! he could have made a typo for either damn you!

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

It has to do with territory too, your dog does not respect that your bed is YOUR territory and is simply trying to maneuver into the "master" or "alpha" position. Do not let this happen because it can be a slippery slope to a bad dog. Dogs are happier to know their role within their social group and have it be consistant, it's for the dog's own happiness so you don't have to feel like a dick.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by N_J_B_B
wat.

You will give Cesar Milan the respect he deserves.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Quote by SFosterS
It has to do with territory too, your dog does not respect that your bed is YOUR territory and is simply trying to maneuver into the "master" or "alpha" position. Do not let this happen because it can be a slippery slope to a bad dog. Dogs are happier to know their role within their social group and have it be consistant, it's for the dog's own happiness so you don't have to feel like a dick.

This. The only way to make it your territory is to piss on it.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Dude, you obviously have a cat, not a dog. And yes, that's normal.

haha this. my cat was horrible for that when my room was on the 1st floor
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by N_J_B_B
wat.

Dude, Cesar fuckin Milan
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by SG_dave
This. The only way to make it your territory is to piss on it.

Someone sig this
_________ __________________ _________

Quote by robertito696
I mounted a dildo onto one of my combat boots, now I can show him how much I love him instead of just saying it.

Quote by SteveHouse
EVERYBODY PANIC
I have a large dog capable of opening doors. He walks in to my room at night, looks at me, then walks right back out.

It's annoying as hell.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."