Page 1 of 2
Let's resurrect this place. Without modding duties to attend to, I should have more time to work on bringing this place back to life.

between 5 and 15 lines on whatever you feel like writing about. To sign up, just say "in" in this thread and then make sure to send me your piece via PM before the end of Friday October 1 (GMT -5).

1. DigUpHerBones*
2. AngryGoldfish*
3. thanksgiving *
4. ZanasCross*
5. greyeyedfire *
6. Vintage x metal*
7. Ganoosh*
8. michal23 *
9. bassbeat77*
10. Hendrix_Fan*
11. spike_8kpbpspbpsp
12. NGD_1313

I will then post polls and people will vote.
1st place gets 3 points in the season standings
2nd place gets 2 points
3rd place gets 1 point
4th place gets herpes.

Go-Go-Gadget Jesus's Miracle of Resurrection!

Last edited by ZanasCross at Oct 2, 2010,
ten lines is pushing it. if the limit was set between three and fifteen lines then i'd try to squeeze out three or four.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
****ing in.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by ZanasCross
The picture is Jesus bring lazarus back from the dead. It's somewhere in the Gospel. I think Luke 14 maybe.

Also, Katherine, I'll knock it down to 5 lines.

oooooooo i'll try but i can't promise anything, thanks
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by ZanasCross
The picture is Jesus bring lazarus back from the dead. It's somewhere in the Gospel. I think Luke 14 maybe.

Also, Katherine, I'll knock it down to 5 lines.
Yes, but WHY?
because god is everywhere.
meow meow meow in
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Yay!
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
in.

And Zach I welcome your help in trying to resurrect this place.

I almost feel like this would be a good time to start a new season since the current one has been dragging on for so long and most of the names in the points list don't even post here anymore.
Steve, why don't we just go ahead and do the Grand Championship now with the top 8 active users in the points list?
yes, i also think we should start a new season. i mean:

the top 8
bassbeat77 +23 : here
snowblind911 +21 : nate doesn't even post here anymore
DigUpHerBones +13 : just recently sort of came back
thanksgiving +12 : is he still here? i know he's in the pit, but i'm not sure of S&L (!?)
ZanasCross +11 : here
punkforlife93 +8 : doesn't post much anymore either, i'm sure i saw him a few months back though
cubs +6 : i honestly can't even remember when/how i ended up here, lol
we have sound +6 : doesn't post anymore

S&L comps resurrection! i'll put up either a newbie comp or an autumn comp this week(end).
Ok, who wants to take charge of that? I don't have that ability any more... so someone really should just start a new points thread and wipe the slate clean. All the other threads can stay the same; just need to start a new slate.

Also, thanksgiving is here. He's in this contest .

If neither of you guys want to do it, I'll make the thread and then you guys can sticky it and close/unstick the old one.
can we set it at a certain date a few months back? we've had a good number of comps going on; maybe its just me being selfish because I gained all my points recently but this forum really has been a little more active as of several months back
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'll be happy to start a new points thread, Zach. Allen, if you fancy it.... back off, bitch!

< <

> >

No, seriously, if you want to do it, no problemo. Otherwise I'll get crackin'. I still have to write something as well.
I'd love to help revive this place.

What about a Fall comp?
oops!
sorry, thanksgiving

Quote by vintage x metal
can we set it at a certain date a few months back? we've had a good number of comps going on; maybe its just me being selfish because I gained all my points recently but this forum really has been a little more active as of several months back

i think that'll be hard. i mean, how many months back? what about the lower tier cats, do their negatives still carry on to the next season? we'd have to go through the post in the points thread to see when everyone won/lost their points, etc. not sure if worth the hassle to be honest.
i have six points and i wouldn't mind starting fresh again
i don't know what y'all think, though.

Quote by AngryGoldfish
I'll be happy to start a new points thread, Zach. Allen, if you fancy it.... back off, bitch!

< <

> >

No, seriously, if you want to do it, no problemo. Otherwise I'll get crackin'. I still have to write something as well.

it's fine, you can do it

Quote by Ganoosh
I'd love to help revive this place.

What about a Fall comp?

yeah, i mentioned it in my previous post, haha. i'll start it soon.

for the future: feedback thread.

also, holy shit, i actually won the last grand championship thing!
Quote by cubs
oops!
i think that'll be hard. i mean, how many months back? what about the lower tier cats, do their negatives still carry on to the next season? we'd have to go through the post in the points thread to see when everyone won/lost their points, etc. not sure if worth the hassle to be honest.
i have six points and i wouldn't mind starting fresh again
i don't know what y'all think, though.

If you check the results that have been posted in the Points Thread then it wouldn't really be that difficult. Before Kyle's Hometown Comp there was a six month period with no comps at all, so maybe that comp would be a good starting point. There have only been five completed comps since then (only four can be found in the points thread because hippieboy444 never posted the results for his One Word Comp) and we wouldn't need to worry about having anyone in the lower tier yet because no 1vs1 have been done in that time so nobody would be in the negative yet anyways.

If all of that makes sense.
Quote by cubs
oops!
sorry, thanksgiving

It's okay you sexy beast.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
dear zach, you forgot about me. it's no big thing or anything. but yeah.

()
Okay, new thead is posted. Zach, Allen, Steve, let me know if it's not up to scratch. I'm new to the contests.
Page 1 of 2