I've been having strange dreams all of my life about different places that I go to, lots of strange things happen, you know, typical dream stuff.

However, in the last two years, I've noticed that all of these places that I've gone to actually connect to one another and remain consistent. Any time a dream of mine is lucid or semi-lucid, I can actually explore a place I remember, and people are the same, the same strange things happen, etc. There are parts of my dream world that seem forbidden, and places where I've had battles with invisible entities with seemingly infinite power. When I return to these places, they're peaceful, though dark and morose-feeling.

Also, I keep coming to this house that doesn't fit any realistic description. My old dreams about my.. uh.. girlfriend.. used to always be in this house.. but I have no clue whose it is!

Some day I want to create a map. Unfortunately, I've gone to Spain, Norway, Tennessee, and orbital space before, so it would be quite the task

Enough rambling!

Has anyone else had dreams like these? It's really quite fascinating, I sometimes find myself hoping that I dream of it. It's relaxing during turbulent times.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
I've never dreamt anything like what you describe. My dreams are always very abstract and incoherent.

I'd love to be able to lucid dream, I've had a couple of dreams lately where it seemed like I was, but I'm not really sure whether they were actually lucid or not.
Quote by Firequacker

Some day I want to create a map. Unfortunately, I've gone to Spain, Norway, Tennessee, and orbital space before, so it would be quite the task

I've read this section so many times now, I still have no idea what it means. Would the map be to find the house or something? I know at least 3 of those places are already mapped in detail.
I lucid dream from time to time. There are tip-offs, like my being naked.

If I'm taking a test I haven't studied for...and I'm naked, then it's time to butt-bang the hot female professor and then fly around the world a few times.

I've also slid down a banister forever before. I told my friend, Steve, to try it, too, and since it was the dream world we just kept sliding and sliding and sliding.

Kinda rough on a naked ass, though... I remember chafing considerably.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Even my lucid dreams make little sense. They're almost always very surreal and even though i can make sense of most aspects of the dream, they don't seem to have much relevance to my waking world. On the rare occasions that they do make sense they're little more than memories of pretty standard events in my life
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
although i have had lucid dreams before, they dont occur too often for me. if im lucky once a month i get a dream where i wake up and can go back into it. i rarely get any fully lucid dreams.

i dont know about u but i have a lot of dreams that dont make sense. for instance i go to school in rhode island but i grew up in new jersey. yet its pretty common in my dreams for me to be in my apartment in rhode island and walk outside and im in new jersey. stuff like that happens all the time in my dreams.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
Last edited by whyze250f at Sep 28, 2010,
Sometimes when I dream I visit places that I know in real life but they are extremely different than in reality.

What's weird is that many of these locations are recurring. I'll dream about something there and then months later I'll revisit the same place in another dream. Happens quite a bit.
Quote by jetfuel495

What's weird is that many of these locations are recurring. I'll dream about something there and then months later I'll revisit the same place in another dream. Happens quite a bit.

whats weird is that i have too, but i only feel like ive dreamt about it before when im in my dream. when i wake up i think did i really have a dream about that some time in the past or am i just out of it
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
Quote by whyze250f
whats weird is that i have too, but i only feel like ive dreamt about it before when im in my dream. when i wake up i think did i really have a dream about that some time in the past or am i just out of it

I can't recall if I remember being there before while I'm dreaming, but I know I realize it after I'm awake.
I dreamt that my alarm went off this morning. It caused me to turn it off in real life and so i slept through the real thing.

"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."