Despite liking the whole EP I usually find that I only listen to Kill My Compass then move on to something else
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Saw them with Balance and Composure, and it was probably the best show I've ever been to between those two bands. AMAZING!!!!
Last Days of Rome only has like one or two songs I ever feel like listening to. There are way better post-Latterman bands out there.
This is great
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
I might be seeing these guys on thursday since they set up a last minute show. Listened to a couple of songs and I like what i've heard. Can someone reccomend a good album to download by them?
As far as I know they've only released 'Last Days of Rome' and their demo.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Just finished listening to last days of rome. It was great. Hopefully i'll be able to make it out to the show on Thursday.
The new album is going around on the interwebs now. Thought it sounded kinda meh so I skipped to last song and it was awesome, so I may have to give the whole thing a few more listens.
I'll get round to checking it out, I preferred their demo to 'The Last Days of Rome'.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ