Page 1 of 2
Sorry you two, I know I have promised I wouldnt buy another guitar unless it was a PRS or a Br00talz 14 string baritone...

But I bought another guitar today.

Once again my local store ( PMT Southend ) came up trumps and did a great deal on this new Ibanez.

Its a Prestige RG1570 and I got it for the pirce of a new RG370.... Yep thats right

Its an RG1570, its made in japan by those amazing Team J Craft and their CNC machines.

•Neck type: 3pc Wizard neck

•Body: Basswood body

•Fret: Jumbo frets

•Bridge: Edge Pro bridge

•Neck pu: IBZ V7 (H) neck pu

•Middle pu: IBZ S1 (S) mid pu

•Bridge pu: IBZ V8 (H) bridge pu

It plays like a dream and I cant put it down. The trem itself is rock solid and feels great, I havent had to retune or restring it yet, but I hope it wont be that big a problem, it all looks fairly simple to play around with.

The build quality is as expected, great quality and flawless finish. The neck feels like pure sex and the frets and dressed and finished perfectly.

The pickups are pretty weak when compared to the EMGs in the rest of my guitars. With this one I think I will be investing in some high end Passive pickups and I hope they will help finish off what is otherwise a great guitar.

I think that although it is a "lower" end Prestige guitar it has a very solid base to start work upon and I think this will be with me for a long time. All that I need now is a Neck Thru 7 string and my perfect 5 guitar stable is perfect.

I will get some better daylight shots tomorrow to show off the awesome mirage blue finish.

Cheers for looking guys.

Tom

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
evolution tone zone or evo2 ftw
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Looks awesome!
Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.
ok i rethought to air norton in neck
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
cheers lads,

I was thinking Deactivators but time will tell...

Oh if your think my arm is hairy you should see my palms...

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
That finish looks orgasmic. I think it's much better how you shot it than it would be in the light, because it looks more black now than blue. I'm probably going to get one of these somewhere down the line. It's pretty far down the line for me though, lol.

HNGD!
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
sweet

new? If so that's a heck of a deal
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
How do you have so much money to keep buying so many guitars?
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
I have good contacts and do a lot of Tech work for my friends, overtime helps too

Cheers Dave,

Yeah its new but clearance stock so they rang me first.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Very nice! I would put some Bareknuckles in that baby
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
Quote by Tom 1.0
I have good contacts and do a lot of Tech work for my friends, overtime helps too

Cheers Dave,

Yeah its new but clearance stock so they rang me first.

nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah i was a happy bunny to say the least.

full body shots tomorrow guys

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Can we get some spread eagle too?

Move along.

Quote by steve_muse
well no gape but i got some good full frontal shots...

Check out the gorgeous wood used on the neck.

Its bloody impossible to get picture to show how cool this finish actually is. I will defo get some in the sunlight if it ever stops raining here.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Aw damn, sweeeeet. I can't even start to tell you how much I hate you
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
soooo they sent you the right one this time?
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
Nice, great buy. I really like mine, the neck is great and so is the trem. Definitely swap the pups when you can. I have a similar one but the black glitter and the shark fin inlays, edge zero, a pickguard and I put in some evos.

Enjoy!!!
Last edited by Tempoe at Sep 29, 2010,
HNGD... great to have a fellow MRB 1570 user...
My Guitar Rig:

> '09 Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue w/ DiMarzio John Petrucci Set
> ESP LTD V-50 Black
> Line 6 POD X3 Live
> Dunlop DB-01 Crybaby From Hell
epic
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
hngd! i'm loving that first full frontal shot
Main Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster and Stratocaster
Dr. Z Maz 18 Jr. NR, Vintage Fender Twin Reverb (early SF)
Effects from Wampler, Keeley, and others

Session Guitarist out of Pittsburgh
Quote by Carl_Berg
Your arm is hairy.

MANLY ARMS ARE MANLY.

also, HNGD
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
very good guitar, have one myself tuned in C standard. gets a bit muddy that low so probs gonna swap out the pups.

a very nice selection dear sir
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Thanks guys,

yeah the PUPs need to go asap, really not enjoying them that much, but the rest if the guitar is pretty amazing considering the price you pay.

Thanks Greg, I promise the next one will be a PRS.... Kinda.....

Whats up with my arms?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
yeah, the pickups are the weak link, but that's good because they're an easy fix, plus what pickups you like are generally personal preference anyway.

Don't get me wrong- better stock pickups (for the same price) would obviously be better, but if they have to cheap out on something... pickups are about the best thing to cheap out on.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah,

better that than the trem.

heres looking at you LTD and Schecter

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0

you have a sheckter dood. with a fender neck and body and bridge and paintstuffs.

i sold a prs today, so that wasn't you that bought it?
Its a Fender. A FENDER!

No, I wish lol

There is a gorgeous Korina CU22 at my local store but I just dont like the tone, way too bright

I am waiting for a nice Charcoal CU24....

Then I will buy a mesa and a space shuttle...

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
You best invest in some bareknuckles for that sweet axe.

You've got enough EMGs as it is

Move along.

Quote by steve_muse
People keep saying that.

I do like my Eat My Gonads but I am going to use it an expenssive mod base.

Possibly a BKP in the bridge, then DMZ tonezone in the neck and not sure on the middle...

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
yeah,

better that than the trem.

yeah definitely
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Page 1 of 2