I can't find much information about this bass amp, just that i need to buy it as soon as is see it ....
I can get one for around 150 euro get it?

My fear for this vintage amp (70's) is that is breaks much much sooner than a newer one.

any advice guys?
Get this one or get a Hartke HA3500?
Gear,
- LakLand 55-01 Quilted maple top
- Epiphone Korina Explorer bass
- Hartke HA 3500
- Peavey BX 115
- Peavey Minx 110 amp
- Crafter acoustic guitar
I take it that's the Bassking 1, and not the 1T you're talking about. The difference being, that the 1T has Tubes, the 1 has not.
I'd get it, providing I wasn't looking for a modern tone - at that price it's got to be worth a go. Just budget a bob or two to get an amp tech to service it. They are old amps, but Dynacord's a decent quality brand, at least in PA, so it shouldn't be too painful. Hopefully.
If you do get it, please post up some sounds!
Quote by creepingjesus73
I take it that's the Bassking 1, and not the 1T you're talking about. The difference being, that the 1T has Tubes, the 1 has not.
I'd get it, providing I wasn't looking for a modern tone - at that price it's got to be worth a go. Just budget a bob or two to get an amp tech to service it. They are old amps, but Dynacord's a decent quality brand, at least in PA, so it shouldn't be too painful. Hopefully.
If you do get it, please post up some sounds!

I thought bassking I (or 1) was the one with the tubes and the 1T was the one without tubes!
I play mainly metal/hardrock so i don't know if this is better or a Hartke.
Gear,
- LakLand 55-01 Quilted maple top
- Epiphone Korina Explorer bass
- Hartke HA 3500
- Peavey BX 115
- Peavey Minx 110 amp
- Crafter acoustic guitar
Quote by phoenix555
I thought bassking I (or 1) was the one with the tubes and the 1T was the one without tubes!
I play mainly metal/hardrock so i don't know if this is better or a Hartke.

You could be right, there. Don't quote me on anything...

Really, tho' having thought about it, I think it comes down to this: if your existing tone is flat to middly-trebly, an amp like the Dynacord could be an alternative. If you go for the mid-scoop tone, I wouldn't think it would suit you.
The Hartke will give you both options, and probly be more aggressive than the Dynacord. The Dynacord however, would be something a bit different, a talking point, and something worth keeping in the long run. Your money, your choice!