No it didn't, probably because I was to sceptical about it.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
8mins long...

Pfffft **** that shit.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I can't be hypnotized. Last year, a hypnotist was at our school and I volunteered with a bunch of my friends. Didn't work for me
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
I can't be hypnotized. Last year, a hypnotist was at our school and I volunteered with a bunch of my friends. Didn't work for me

D'awwww, how did it go with your friends ?
I did the whole thing. It didn't do jack shit. Actually I was starting to feel super relaxed and the feet "glued" to the ground. Then he started talking about leaving youtube comments and that sort of made the hypnotizing lose all credibility in my mind.
I am open to the idea of hypnosis and believe that "Experts" can actually do it, I don't know about this guy, could only listen for a minute or so cause im in class now. I remember agpes ago when that 40 minute "jackpot" hypnosis thing floated around the pit, I remember that vaguely worked for me as it relaxed me and made my limbs heavy, but it never actually achieved the effect it was supposed to

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=975295&highlight=jackpot

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1152237&highlight=jackpot
Quote by TheTones
D'awwww, how did it go with your friends ?

They all got hypnotized except for two of them that just went along with it. One was very convincing. The other kept peeking when he was supposed to be asleep
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo