The metal bands I currently listen to are Iron Maiden, Anthrax, Judas Priest, Motorhead, The Scorpions, Dio, Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, and Ozzy Osbourne. I would like to know about more bands if that would be okay
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
Last edited by TheIntruder at Sep 28, 2010,
Shit forgot to add them
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
Judas Priest, Motorhead, The Scorpions, Quiet Riot, WASP, Ratt, Dio..thats all i can think of off the top of my head.
Quote by thematthill5
The man speaks truth.

Quote by Scutchington
That was probably the first time I've ever laughed at the "over 9000" meme.
Last edited by The_Mariner at Sep 28, 2010,
Quote by Reeen
Edguy, Avantasia...

Thank you

also I consider Motorhead and Judas Priest to be hard rock
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

Quote by Burgery
Quote by TheIntruder
Thank you

also I consider Motorhead and Judas Priest to be hard rock

yes because Painkiller is definitely hard rock xD...to each their own i suppose.
Quote by thematthill5
The man speaks truth.

Quote by Scutchington
That was probably the first time I've ever laughed at the "over 9000" meme.
I mostly listen to their older stuff. And theirs more I forgot to add on their I already listen to

Dude I'm seriously digging Edguy and Avantasia

DON'T BE AFRAID TO POST POWER METAL
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

Quote by Burgery
Please keep them coming
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

Quote by Burgery
Overkill
Testament
Exodus
Accept
Venom

tool
buckethead

jason becker and Marty beckers old band Cacophany

diamond head
Last edited by CreepingDeath13 at Sep 28, 2010,
Quote by CreepingDeath13
Overkill
Testament
Exodus
Accept
Venom

tool
buckethead

jason becker and Marty beckers old band Cacophany

diamond head

F*cking A guys. I'll slowly check all these out.
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

Quote by Burgery
Gonna have to get used to this. I want to listen to heavier shit and all, but I haven't gotten used to the vocals yet.
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

Quote by Burgery
Metal Forum. Rec thread. It's stickied.

The only band in the OP that doesn't belond there is Scorpions.

*reported*
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.