so i got some money recently and i'm planning on buying some new gear with it

first off i'm gonna get a Bugera 333XL combo, seems like the best option for the money. I'm open to other suggestions though. That's £450 so i've got £350 left for pedals.

looking for a chorus, a good delay, an overdrive and a reverb.

i'm looking at the EHX small clone, the line 6 DL4, the digitech bad monkey and i don't really have anything in mind for a reverb.

i'm just looking for UGs opinions, Thanks
what style?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I've heard that Bugeras aren't as reliant and that a peavey 6505 is better for high gain
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

t rex tonebug for the reverb
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
ill vouch for the 333xl i have the 120w head, and i love it. although id lke to try that new trirec or owe the mesa triple recto.....
-Peavey 6505+
-Bugera 333xl(w/6l6 pt's) -dead
-412 X-pattern loaded w/ WGS veteran30s & HM75s
-Gibson Les Paul, SD Blackouts *being worked on back to stock*
-Jackson DR7, EMGs
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w
Have you thought about going head+cab instead of the combo? The Bugera speakers aren't all that great and a proper closed-back cab will improve your sound greatly, plus you've got added flexibity and in many ways it's easier to transport.

Even with the extra cost of a cabinet you should still have plenty of cash to get your pedals.

My suggestions:

Chorus: Small Clone
Overdrive: Danelectro Cool Cat OD
Delay: Carl Martin Red Repeat
Verb: Malekko Chicklet
Quote by OliOsbourne
I've heard that Bugeras aren't as reliant and that a peavey 6505 is better for high gain

older bugeras like the 6262,6260, and 333xl had problems overheating and frying a fuse i beileve. it was due to a shitty plastic piece of some kind, getting real technical there, but its snice been fixed. and the 6262 and 333xl have plenty of gain. espacilly when yout not trying to spend 1000 or more on a amp head. great for the price. like i said ill vouch for it.
-Peavey 6505+
-Bugera 333xl(w/6l6 pt's) -dead
-412 X-pattern loaded w/ WGS veteran30s & HM75s
-Gibson Les Paul, SD Blackouts *being worked on back to stock*
-Jackson DR7, EMGs
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w
for your price range Bugera is really the way to go, especially for high gain. the 333xl head is what £430, you can get a closed back Marshal 2x12 with v30 speakers for £323. thats £750 giving you £250 for pedals.

Bugera had a lot of issues to start with but are now very well priced and reliable amps. im not saying it'll last as long as a Peavey or Marshall, but for half the price it sounds 90% as good as them. and if it breaks you have a decent warranty to cover you
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.