Currently I have a Charvel Charvette. I'm really liking it, but its not the gfreatest instrument in the world. I was thinking about getting a new guitar, and keeping the one I have now as one I can just mess around with. I bought it used, and put a new jack in it, other than that no repairs needed, but I want something that won't cost me a lot of repairs in the future

What I'm considering:

http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0134444780

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/products.php?group=KingV-Body&page=1&product=2913060840

If anyone has any suggestions let me know
Where do you live and whats your budget?

What do you play...

Trem or not etc etc...

Oh and the JR Strat is nicer than the tele IMO

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
out of them, i'd go for the jackson.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Tom 1.0
Where do you live and whats your budget?

What do you play...

Trem or not etc etc...

Oh and the JR Strat is nicer than the tele IMO

My budget isn't extremely huge, but I'm just looking for another opinion.

Also, I dislike Strats, I prefer Teles.
You certainly cant go wrong with a Jackson. But its all a matter of your budget, what kind of music you play, what you want from a guitar...its simply something to spend time thinking about, perhaps making a few trips to some music stores
I've made trips, and the local music stores really only have B.C Rich, Yahama, Strats, and Deans.

I generally play metal, and I love the sound of Jim Roots guitar, hence why I was considering it.
the jr tele is amazing. go for that
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
big fan of the jr tele (fan of tele's in general). playing a few of them, they just feel really "right". plus, they sound really good for more than just metal (yes, the emg's limit it in this regard), i figure this is mostly due to the fact that its still a tele at the core. also, the jr is just plain cool; there arent many metal dudes rocking teles...
When people say a JR tele, they do mean James Root Telee? Right?

Also thanks for all the advice