Random3
Likes Satchurated fat.
6,559 IQ
Hey all I've been working on this song for a while and I'm looking for some feedback on it. I hav't been able to record it yet as I don't have my amp with me at the moment, but I plan on recording at the weekend.

Any feedback whatsoever, thanks
Attachments:
lounge.gp4
Last edited by Random3 at Sep 28, 2010,
champayne
Sexual Harassment Panda
843 IQ
Is it supposed to be bass only?

EDIT: I see the .gp4 file, thanks. I don't have access to GP right now so I'll leave a crit a bit later.
Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because.. that was brilliant, champayne

Some of My Recent Songs

[thread="1403441"]Synthetic Damage WIP[/thread]

[thread="1350364"]The Nightman Awakens[/thread]

[thread="1322579"]Into the Sunset WIP[/thread]

[thread="1296556"]Frost[/thread]
[thread="1247340"]The Butter Knife Massacre[/thread]
[thread="1253933"]Into The Sparta Pit[/thread]

[thread="1224038"]Untitled Tech Thing[/thread]
Last edited by champayne at Sep 28, 2010,
Wquennasar
Melancholic
423 IQ
C standard, **** yeah!

Pretty good stuff all around. I didn't like the solo at the beginning, but then it got to bar 113 and.. awesome stuff after that! Harmony solo was REALLY good.

Harmony dragged on a bit, I thought it'd lead to another solo, but what you did works too.

The chorus was pretty good.

My only gripe would be the Track 5 during Riff/Outro, a catchier lead maybe?

Good song though. I loved the melodeath parts.
All is ghost in memory and poison in the sun
xbox_kid1995
resU deretsigeR
44 IQ
I think the breakdown section reminded me of B4MV's "Scream Aim & Fire", and i personalty though the first half of the guitar solo was missing some bite, like, it didnt get my attention, and i didnt like the 3rd guitar(track 5), i honestly think it would do well without it.
Axe's of Choice:

Brand new Ibanez RGA32(Flat Metallic Silver)
2007 Epiphone Les Paul Custom(Alpine White)
1998 Fender Strat, with Texas Overwound PuPs MiM(Black, white pickguard, Maple fretboard)
champayne
Sexual Harassment Panda
843 IQ
Aw yeah, reminds me of Soilwork and Machinehead. Anyway, pretty unique intro, I don't have any problems with the song until the verse. I don't know why, but the fact that that 7-8-7-10-8 keeps repeating kind of bothers me. I keep expecting it to change the second time, going 10-12 and then changing back the third time, but I'm not really sure why that bothers me that much, so it's not really a big deal. I like the Pre-Chorus, but the Chorus is a bit generic (that same 0-8-5-3 chord progression -core bands use), but there is nothing wrong with it. Track 5 post-chorus is pretty good, but I think you got it a bit backwards. Come on, 48 shouldn't cut out half way, it should end on a kickass note and fade into the chorus. I thoroughly enjoyed the solo. Not much I can crit on something I thoroughly enjoyed. Track 5 on the outro has the same problem, since the part is the same, once again, end on a kickass note, bend it slowly, and then bend it back. Other then the few nitpicks I have about the song, it's pretty enjoyable.

7/10
Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because.. that was brilliant, champayne

Some of My Recent Songs

[thread="1403441"]Synthetic Damage WIP[/thread]

[thread="1350364"]The Nightman Awakens[/thread]

[thread="1322579"]Into the Sunset WIP[/thread]

[thread="1296556"]Frost[/thread]
[thread="1247340"]The Butter Knife Massacre[/thread]
[thread="1253933"]Into The Sparta Pit[/thread]

[thread="1224038"]Untitled Tech Thing[/thread]