So.. of course UPS shows up to complete my day.

Fragile in german? or something

It looks pretty sweet on the 2x12

OH.. theres stuff in the box...

That looks like a tolex tear.. its actually packing stuff.

I also recently got an Agile AL-3100 Black w/ Gold HW.

Need to swap out the bridge pickup.. Either going BKP or EMG.. I know everyone hates EMG's, but I love them for high gain stuff. I'd love to try BKP's though.

Family shot

Sexy Hamer

No time to do a review, so heres a rough clip. I don't have a preamp so its iffy. This is LTD EX-400 > Savage > Vader 2x12 > SM57 > My computer. No EQ or processing. The knobs are ALL set to 12 o'clock except for the gain and masters. I still need to play with the settings, thats just a taste of how brutal this head can be.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4233820/savage.mp3
/rig
Excellent rig, +1
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
:O for eq set at 12 and no post production that sounds pretty good to me definately does brutal
HNAD i'm pretty jealous
Amps:
Orange Rocker 30
Marshall JCM 800 1960 4x12
Guitars:
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400
Pedals:
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Behringer TU-300

www.myspace.com/oceansatealaska
Hey, HNAD and sweet Hamer.
Quote by Kensai
Hipster.

I have a name. It is Mitch.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
I love the knobs...

Confrabulations.

thats what she said?
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
String up that Ibanez.

Anyways, HNG&AD.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
Congratulations on buying a fantastic amp.

If you want to hear what Bare Knuckle Warpigs sound like through an ENGL Savage 120 check out my profile. Couple of clips there that i recorded with the Savage and BKP warpigs.
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
Quote by gregs1020
i want that hamer.

Quote by SwampAshSpecial
ooh sexay!! trust me, you want the bareknuckles...

www.emginc.com
*jedi mind trick*
these are not the pickups you are looking for...

I know.. I have had my eyes on a few now.. Just gotta find some gold ones used.

*These are not the pickups I'm looking for..

Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
String up that Ibanez.

Anyways, HNG&AD.

I need to fill the body first. Have some sanding and re-refinishing to do aswell. It doesn't get much love

Quote by Talentless
Congratulations on buying a fantastic amp.

If you want to hear what Bare Knuckle Warpigs sound like through an ENGL Savage 120 check out my profile. Couple of clips there that i recorded with the Savage and BKP warpigs.

Thanks! They sound badass.. I need them..
/rig
badass

nice clip too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
how do you like the algile 3100 is the neck thick like on les pauls?
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
HNAD and HNGD. That clip sounded awsome, did you get that riff from a song or did you come up with it?

Anyways those Al3100's are awsome, I worked on one recently for a customer and it felt great. I almost didnt want to give it back haha.
HNSD! That's some awesome gear you've gotten. I really want to try an Agile one of these days.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Quote by Aashraya
how do you like the algile 3100 is the neck thick like on les pauls?

Love the agile, needs some work but It will be worth it. Its got a fairly thick neck, thicker than the LTD and Ibanez for sure. Its been a while since I've played a real LP so I can't say how close it is.

Quote by Dave_Mc
badass

nice clip too

Thanks

Quote by Darkdevil725
HNAD and HNGD. That clip sounded awsome, did you get that riff from a song or did you come up with it?

Anyways those Al3100's are awsome, I worked on one recently for a customer and it felt great. I almost didnt want to give it back haha.

Thanks! Just an except of a song I've been noodling with. I love the Agile! I got it knowing it would be setup horribly + not so great hardware. Once I get some stuff swapped out on it, its going to be one of my favorites. I was surprised by how nice of a job they did on the actual guitar though.

Quote by ibz_bucket
HNSD! That's some awesome gear you've gotten. I really want to try an Agile one of these days.

They are awesome! I got this as sort of a test run.. I'm looking at getting a bass from rondo music now.

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Oh man...that is hot

Love your rig

HNAD

thanks! I can't wait to try it with my Mesa 4x12. I'm excited to see how it sounds in the mix with a fireball.

Quote by severed-metal
Nice tone, not a fan of Agile's but still sexy. The amp is so damn stellar though.

Thanks! I'll try to get some "proper" clips but my firewire interface is an hour away. I could stare at the Agile all day
/rig
Nice! Savage ftw
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
nice stuff!
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I really like your clip too. Only just noticed it!

Hopefully the ENGL Savage will kill your GAS for amps like it has mine. I have no desire to buy any other amp for gigging again. Just the laney AOR pro tube 30 for my bedroom....

Shame I can't stop buying guitars
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
holy shit that thing is frikken sweet.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
My god... That's with all knobs at noon, apart from gain and volume?! Damn...

Reinforces my super-intense-GAS for this amp. Totally my dream amp right here. Too bad it costs a whole lot more than I can afford right now

Totally licked my lips and started smiling when I saw the ENGL box. You know it's good when...

Seriously though, HNS(stuff)D!
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator