Hey, I'm soon going to buy a new guitar between the 500-600 range at Long and McQuade, and was wondering what will they usually throw in for free? the website says the guitar comes with a gigbag, so do they throw that in when you buy it, and if you ask will they set up the Floyd and put some new strings on it?

Anything else they might be willing to do?
Quote by Kensai
Don't dig up the past, TS. You're not gonna like what you find.
A dimebag.

Edit: Oh, you mean that kind of dealer...
kill all humans
Last edited by alaskan_ninja at Sep 28, 2010,
A bass.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Free picks are usually easy to get as your dropping a bit of money. A strap maybe. Don't ask, don't get. Try and blag some stuff for free or on the cheap.
Its not really about guitars, its more about the guitar dealer, and could be useful for acoustic and bass guitar players too
Quote by Kensai
Don't dig up the past, TS. You're not gonna like what you find.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
A dimebag.

may he RIP.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
they throw the merchandise at you
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
the last place i got my guitar they gave me free set ups for a year which was just in april but i already got one done. it's a good idea i guess
song stuck in my head today

Quote by TheHammer
Hey, I'm soon going to buy a new guitar between the 500-600 range at Long and McQuade, and was wondering what will they usually throw in for free? the website says the guitar comes with a gigbag, so do they throw that in when you buy it, and if you ask will they set up the Floyd and put some new strings on it?

Anything else they might be willing to do?

If it says it comes with a gigbag. That means you get it for free with the guitar.

They will usually do the first set up for free, they might charge for the strings.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Methamphetamines.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...