Well, I downloaded the zune software today, and it is splitting up one of my albums when I review it by songs sorted by artist. I'm pretty sure its doing this because they have a different bitrate...does anyone know how to make it so they are all together ?
The tags in all the songs are probably different. Like having different names for the Artist section.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
It's probably not the Zunes fault.

Your tags are different for each song, alter them so they're consistent for the album.
I know its the bitrate that is splitting it up, can you edit this ? If not, how do I fix it ?
Is it a compilation album? If so then it'll have different artists, it can't be the bitrate
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Is it a compilation album? If so then it'll have different artists, it can't be the bitrate

It's Weezer's Hurley. The kbps is different on a few, but I'm starting to think that might not be it because one song has the same kbps as the other seperated songs. All the rest of the tags look identical
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Did you buy it? Be honest.

Yup, I have the physical CD. Would deleting the songs and ripping the CD again help maybe ? ( this issue is also happening with pinkerton...those are the only two albums though ).
Well.. Ripping the CD would provide you with the correct ID3 tags on all the songs. Open your WMP library and search for album info. It'll correct everything there and after that, re-sync it to your Zune.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Well.. Ripping the CD would provide you with the correct ID3 tags on all the songs. Open your WMP library and search for album info. It'll correct everything there and after that, re-sync it to your Zune.

This is from the first time I ripped the album. Also, I did the search for album info thing like three times and it is still splitting it up.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Sucks to be you then.

Yes. Yes it does. Also, if it makes any difference, the songs are together as the whole album everywhere except when I'm on the software and view it as songs>sort by artist...if I sort by album or anything like that, they appear together.