Hey what can i use to shine up a tolex? My dad says use armor all but i dont know if that okay for tolex. and Do i need to remove the actual electrical components or cna i just use it while everything is in tact.

Oh and i have some rips on my cab what kind of glue should i use to tape it back? Also i have 1 caster missing. what a good wheel that i can buy for cheap. should i replace all 4 while i am at it.

Just need some repair question answered thanks!
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
A damp cloth will clean tolex generally.

Replace all 4 casters, the chance of getting one the same wheel height and spin dimensions without knowing will be a bit awkward I guess, but not hard to do.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
A damp cloth will clean tolex generally.

Replace all 4 casters, the chance of getting one the same wheel height and spin dimensions without knowing will be a bit awkward I guess, but not hard to do.

alright thanks. no armor all?
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
a damp cloth will do but i dont think armorall will do any damage.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
okay my dad keeps saying use it use it... but i'm a bit afraid is all.. i'll try it on my cab first and then see from then...

Water wont soak through the wood and all right? I dont want it to get my tubes and all that stuff wet.
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Ive used armor all before and it worked out good, just have to go back over it a few times with clean towel, or cloth to get all the oil off of it.
alright thanks
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
I suppose, if you want it shiney/new-looking again, you can get that shoe-shine polish, that's in a liquid form that you just buff off? You could put it on, rub it in and about (including the creases if it has any on the pattern of the tolex) then just buff it off?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
alright thanks guys!

I appreciate the help!
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit